• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yuma Airshow

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Wish I could make it. Show schedule this year is getting blown up right now...

KODAK

"Any time in this type?"
pilot
Will any of you be there?

Saw online that you will be the announcer for the Yuma show. How long have you been doing that?

I narrated a short L-39C demo at our local airshow last year and it is actually a lot of fun to do.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
Key West is still a go as well - might be the last show of the year for the Navy's Tac Demo and the Blues.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Anything after April 1st is kills. NAS Jax is October, so we get to keep planning, but with no idea if we'll get to execute.

onedge

pilot
We were supposed to go but our static display got canceled. We WERE gonna fly a F-18/F over but alas, no $. I went to Miramar this last season. That party is unlike I have EVER seen an O Club. S*!T got CRAZY!

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
We were supposed to go but our static display got canceled. We WERE gonna fly a F-18/F over but alas, no $. I went to Miramar this last season. That party is unlike I have EVER seen an O Club. S*!T got CRAZY!

This is the first I've heard of navy canceling. Did you tell anybody here?