• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Yuma Airshow

HuggyU2

None
No, but I ate tube food between acts!
HarrierDude: thanks for the compliments.

It was very well organized and executed show. Many were expecting doom and gloom,...but the Friday night performers party had Fifi (the only B-29 flying in the world) and Maid in the Shade (B-25) 0n the private ramp as a backdrop. That was a great prelude to the show, and things got even better.

For those that don't know, HarrierDude was the Airshow Director, and his staff had it all covered. BZ to all of them.

To top things off, I flew a DC-3 to Phoenix this morning from Yuma. Very cool.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
HD - congrats on what sounds like a great show! Not easy to pull off in this climate.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
No, but I ate tube food between acts!
HarrierDude: thanks for the compliments.

It was very well organized and executed show. Many were expecting doom and gloom,...but the Friday night performers party had Fifi (the only B-29 flying in the world) and Maid in the Shade (B-25) 0n the private ramp as a backdrop. That was a great prelude to the show, and things got even better.

For those that don't know, HarrierDude was the Airshow Director, and his staff had it all covered. BZ to all of them.

To top things off, I flew a DC-3 to Phoenix this morning from Yuma. Very cool.

Have a good time at El Centro today!