• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your OCS Experience

Kiloco_2plt

Nasty Candidate
We had two candidates just bounce in the first week. They just got in their Cars and just left ... after the second guy left they collected all our car keys and we'd get em back right before Libo. SI said if they wanna leave Fu#k em but fi they took so mucha as one piece of his gear they would be hunted down and tortured.

Wo-ow... I would never decide to go UA... They nearly killed a guy in my platoon because they thought he went UA.

IRfly

None
I hope you'll forgive me for posting a Navy OCS story about a drill instructor...

During the change of command for the Candi-O staff, the adjutants read out (yelling) as part of the ceremony, "Officer Training Command, Pensacoooooooooola, Florida." The DI for the incoming candi-o class stopped the whole rehearsal and screamed, "Candidate XXXX, quit saying Pensacola like you've got my d!ck up your @ss and say it right!!" I don't think that anyone really kept themselves from laughing in ranks.

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
Pensacoooooooooola, Florida."

Do they still do that? Every class that graduated while I was there did it. We were ALL threatened to death by the DIs about doing it, but WTF? We're graduating today. What's he gonna do about it? Just curious....

jdakota

Glad this one wasn't me. We were in the chow hall about the second weak. An officer from another company starts talking to the candidate in front of me."Whats your contract, where you from ect.." He asks the cand. to come sit with him (were all the other SIs eat) so of course he does without question but very wearily. Apparently after a few minutes the officer said he had to get up and check on something and be right back. But he never came back. And when the SIs got there all hell broke loose. "Candidate what drugs did you take this morning because I want some of them, you must be crazy".

It was a pretty nasty trick for that officer to do but really funny at the same time

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
Glad this one wasn't me. We were in the chow hall about the second weak. An officer from another company starts talking to the candidate in front of me."Whats your contract, where you from ect.." He asks the cand. to come sit with him (were all the other SIs eat) so of course he does without question but very wearily. Apparently after a few minutes the officer said he had to get up and check on something and be right back. But he never came back. And when the SIs got there all hell broke loose. "Candidate what drugs did you take this morning because I want some of them, you must be crazy".

It was a pretty nasty trick for that officer to do but really funny at the same time

Holy ****!! thats ****ed up

jdakota

I think what happened to you as cand. 1st sgt was one of the funnier moments at OCS too. "Medeiros I have one word for you, YOU SUCK"!
Between Gsgt S and Sgt M I dont know who was funnier.

jdakota

Ya you too man, now I know your name on this sight and Bruggeman "Streaker" I saw on here too.

theblakeness

Charlie dont surf!
pilot
I think what happened to you as cand. 1st sgt was one of the funnier moments at OCS too. "Medeiros I have one word for you, YOU SUCK"!
Between Gsgt S and Sgt M I dont know who was funnier.

Even I had a hard time holding my bearing during that!

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Gentlemen,
This is the second time I have had to delete the name of AD serving Marines. We will respect their privacy and security on this site and not post their last names on the internet without their permission.
This is the last warning the next infraction will casue this thread to be closed and the offender to take a couple of weeks break from the site. Any questions feel free to PM me.