• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Your OCS Experience

jdakota

Gentlemen,
This is the second time I have had to delete the name of AD serving Marines. We will respect their privacy and security on this site and not post their last names on the internet without their permission.
This is the last warning the next infraction will casue this thread to be closed and the offender to take a couple of weeks break from the site. Any questions feel free to PM me.

Sorry I didnt know that. Remember it for future threads though.

super hornet

It was about 15 minutes till lights out and everyone was getting squared away to hit the rack. Most all the candidates in the platoon have powered gatorade to mix. So I am sitting there and all of a sudden I hear from the front of the squad bay “Candidate what the f*ck are you doing? Everyone online with you Gatorade right now!”. One of the candidates whose rack was right in front on the office decided he was hungry and was eating the power. The rest of us did it too be we made sure not to get caught by sticking out heads in our lockers and eating it. So we all get our gatorade confiscated. Next we hear “two sheets and a blanket back of the squad bay right now!” So we all throw our sheets back there and get back on line. The SI walks over and grabs a few containers of the powered Gatorade and says “let’s see how you like sleeping in a gatorade crystal tonight” and pours the power all over our sheets. By now it’s 5 minutes until lights and he then says “all right candidates, you have 5 minutes to make your racks”. So we all have yellow and red stained sheets and I’m lying in a bunch of sugar that night. After lights go out the SI comes out and started throwing the rest of the gatorade around the squad bay and says “This squad bay better be spotless by morning and no candidate will be out of his rack from now on.” Most of the highway was covered with sugar crystal. At first I was pissed off but then I realized how funny it was when I was helping to clean it up.

whitesoxnation

pilot
Contributor
Glad this one wasn't me. We were in the chow hall about the second weak. An officer from another company starts talking to the candidate in front of me."Whats your contract, where you from ect.." He asks the cand. to come sit with him (were all the other SIs eat) so of course he does without question but very wearily. Apparently after a few minutes the officer said he had to get up and check on something and be right back. But he never came back. And when the SIs got there all hell broke loose. "Candidate what drugs did you take this morning because I want some of them, you must be crazy".

It was a pretty nasty trick for that officer to do but really funny at the same time

I remember that, I forgot who it was.

I think they did "STAND UP CANDIDATE SIT DOWN CANDIDATE STAND UP CANDIDATE SIT DOWN CANDIDATE" for like 10 minutes hahahaha. He said food was all over the place.

edit
Ya you were in my platoon that was Unger

Yeah, he was telling us later that night and we thought it was the funniest **** ever. I think he said that before GYSGT H and SSG M swarmed him they were just standing there with their hands on their hips, head cocked to the side mouths in open in disbelief staring at him thinking "you must be out yo damn mind."