• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why are there so many fat girls in Kingsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
lets not forget that S. Texas has some of the dumbest cities in the country

Corpus ranked 100 out of 101, and driving around that city, it all makes sense

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Do people in Corpus and Kingsville put on their blinkers if someone in front of them is turning? This annoys the CRAP out of me. I've never seen it until I got to Meridian. Where do they learn this?! It does nothing but confuse people, get them mad, and create potentially dangerous situations if passing is involved.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
no... the South Texas driving habit that infuriates me is stopping at yield signs. I can't even count the number of times I've almost rearended someone b/c they come to a complete stop at a hwy exit ramp yield sign. Makes me want to kill more than just about anything.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Fly Navy said:
... people in Corpus and Kingsville ... Meridian. Where do they learn this?!

It's not their fault. These are all Navy communities. It's the Navy.

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

perchul

As a Rule I don't care for Texans (seriously my father had a conversation with me about texans when I was younger...we were from NY) but if what Fly Navy is saying about the blinkers something needs to be done. I thought I had seen it all with the geriatrics in south florida but I have never in my day seen people relaying blinkers....its at the least unpatriotic and quite possibly treasoness...if I wanted to deal with those type of commie lowlives I would move to Colombia or Somalia. Americans drive better then any other society on the planet and we should not only keep it that way but improve upon. These people must be stopped...that is all.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Punk said:
lets not forget that S. Texas has some of the dumbest cities in the country

Corpus ranked 100 out of 101, and driving around that city, it all makes sense

go downtown in any south Texas town and say that outloud in front of some of the locals. we'll see how long you last.

This thread makes me want to vomit at the ignorance of much of the talk here.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
rare21 said:
go downtown in any south Texas town and say that outloud in front of some of the locals. we'll see how long you last.

This thread makes me want to vomit at the ignorance of much of the talk here.

haha...
we routinely badmouth kingsville at just about every establishment we go in. once we run out of flying things to talk about, we always turn to how much k-rock blows. lighten up dude... no one is knocking an ethnicity or anything. you don't see us getting riled up b/c of how ignorant and backwoods the locals surrounding meridian are do you? same thing.

Kycntryboy

pilot
perchul2 said:
... but if what Fly Navy is saying about the blinkers something needs to be done. ...its at the least unpatriotic and quite possibly treasoness...
Its reasons like these that we need the patriot act.

KBayDog

gregsivers said:
Oh yeah Men's Health is the ultimate authority on intelligence.

It is. I have already cancelled my subscription to Mensa Bulletin in favor of Men's Health, what with such enlightening mental gymnastics as:

"Memory Game
This exercise improves memory and coordination: While standing, alternate touching your left knee with your right hand and your right knee with your left hand. Repeat 15 times."

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Patmack18 said:
Wow you Texas locals sure got defensive...

uh...
I'm a "Texas local"... not local to K-rock, but I've lived in the state almost my entire life and I have no problems saying that I truly loathe Kingsville. :)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
perchul2 said:
As a Rule I don't care for Texans (seriously my father had a conversation with me about texans when I was younger...we were from NY)

In short, you're an a$$hole. I have the authority to make this call too, because I'm from Massachusetts. So there. :icon_tong

By the way, sweet avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.