• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why are there so many fat girls in Kingsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourGirlsNext

SNA/T45A Kingsville
Who Knew?

I am not surprised that my thread has the number of viewings and the number of responses that it has. South Texas is like one of Dante’s many concentric circles of hell. It is culturally starved and lacks class. It seems to me that these people do not seek to better themselves. There isn’t one play house. The one museum in Corpus is an absolute joke. I can count the family owned, non-franchised chain restaurants on 2 fingers. All is right in south Texas as long as the Mc Donald’s drive through isn’t busy. In short, it is a second class society. I welcome all personal attacks as long as they are in English.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
FAT GIRLS or FAT HEADS ???

YourGirlsNext said:
I am not surprised that my thread has the number of viewings and the number of responses that it has ....

You must be very proud of yourself, and deservedly so ... :)

But were the numbers a reflection of interest in the Republic of Texas --- or simply the byproduct of a disturbing interest in fat girls on the part of Naval Aviators ??? :confused:

phatgirls2-9920.jpg
fat%20head.JPG
updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
oh man, that response should entice some interesting responses

not that I disagree with you on some points

rare21

pilot
Contributor
YourGirlsNext said:
I am not surprised that my thread has the number of viewings and the number of responses that it has. South Texas is like one of Dante’s many concentric circles of hell. It is culturally starved and lacks class. It seems to me that these people do not seek to better themselves. There isn’t one play house. The one museum in Corpus is an absolute joke. I can count the family owned, non-franchised chain restaurants on 2 fingers. All is right in south Texas as long as the Mc Donald’s drive through isn’t busy. In short, it is a second class society. I welcome all personal attacks as long as they are in English.

wow ignorance must be bliss for you. to be able to show off your stupidity in such a calm demeanor is surprising.

rare21

pilot
Contributor
grunge said:
Got some issues bra..

1. The preferred nomenclature is Miltonian, not Miltonite.
2. There aren't any internet ready computers at Winn Dixie, so the chances of the average Miltonian getting on-line, finding this site, and proceeding to bust your chops are pretty slim.

God bless southern 'Bama...YEEHAW!!

1. Miltonian sounds worse than Miltonite

2. If the CB radio could pick up the internet they'd be all over the place!

rare21

pilot
Contributor
Patmack18 said:
Whad they do... use Meridian as a model for their town? Rare get over it... you've got your panties all in a bunch and it's hilarious.

hardy ****ing har

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
YourGirlsNext said:
All is right in south Texas as long as the Mc Donald’s drive through isn’t busy.QUOTE]

My question is did you ever drive around Pcola at lunch time? The line for the drive throughs there stretched into the street and caused traffic jams. Not to mention Escambia is the 16th poorest county in the nation. It really can't be that much worse in Kingsville.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
gregsivers said:
YourGirlsNext said:
All is right in south Texas as long as the Mc Donald’s drive through isn’t busy.QUOTE]

My question is did you ever drive around Pcola at lunch time? The line for the drive throughs there stretched into the street and caused traffic jams. Not to mention Escambia is the 16th poorest county in the nation. It really can't be that much worse in Kingsville.

Pensacola is the Garden of Eden compared to Kingsville

P'cola has more good restaruants on one corner than in all of K'rock

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
Ok, take your word for it. All I know is once I got to Corpus I couldn't believe how much better it was (to me anyway) than Pcola.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does Kingsville have Sushi?

Pensacola does, in multiple restaurants, and it's good. Meridian does not. I want to cry.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
corpus has a couple good places... kingsville does not

even if they did, i'd be a little hesitant to eat there.

petescheu

yeah but we have lots of mexican places here... that's different, right? ha.... (actually some of them are pretty freekin good)

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
Bua's Thai Restaruant has sushi now

it isn't great sushi, but its sushi, and I have yet to get sick

the thai food there is great though

bigoaf

I believe myself to be somewhat of an expert on said matters...I am a self proclaimed Miltonian (no sh*t), so the Navy figured I'd fit in perfectly down here in K-rock.

Milton truly is a white trash toilet bowl...Kingsville, however, is the scrubber of said toilet facility.

I also agree that this thread is freakin hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.