• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Why are there so many fat girls in Kingsville?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
because theres nothing better to do here than eat, drink, f-ck, and do drugs.... hence the abundance of fat people with 7 anklebiters in tow and all the loser high school kids.

DFuqua86

Lived in the area my whole life, and it's just part of that tejano culture to produce good,fat,sturdy,diabetic gorditas, the only decent looking anglo women to really be found in South Texas aside from rich rancher's daughters is in certain neighborhood's of Corpus and Harlingen. Corpus is not much better than Kingsville but there are a few good lookers

Kycntryboy

pilot
Now you just got to build on that...remember the momentum is your favor...btw I'm sure that would be a great pick up line whahahaha.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
DFuqua86 said:
... the only decent looking anglo women to really be found in South Texas ... (are) ...in certain neighborhood's of Corpus and Harlingen.

When we did our 2C Middie cruise --- the Corpus/Aviation part --- "they" put on a dance @ the Corpus 'O Club for the Mids and all the local debutantes (uniformly $$$$ and uniformly blonde) were invited. Having just discovered wine & song a couple of years prior -- I had discovered women slightly earlier and was therefore more interested in my "new" diversions of wine and song :confused: . Since this was a "mandatory" function and as I did not want a "Texas-temp" girlfriend :icon_kiss who said "Yaaall" (I could not speak the language at that time), my bud and I came up with what we thought was a brilliant plan.

Flying out of Kingsville on jet indoc the day previous, we had seen/noticed Alice Orange Grove -- the bounce field. Sooooo --- when it came time to make out our ":)HI -- MY FREAK'in NAME IS **** :) " name tags -- we, of course, filled in the name "ALICE". Free association. It freaked those little Southern Belles out and they left us alone and we were then left to our deprivations while surrounding the "punch bowl" for the remainder of the night.

Yaaall be careful, now, Heah???[/B] :cowboy_12

updatba.gif
ROGER BALL !!

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Didn't they tell you everything is bigger in Texas.

Oh well, fat girls need love too... :icon_what

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Texas is the most obese state in the most obese nation in the world. Five cities in Texas are also the first in the most obese cities in the world. <this is no joke.

Should explain everything :D

Texan

Why enemy pilots dont sleep well
careful now... I'm willing to bet there's worse states out there... I was in West Virginia which is about a BILLION times more obese than TX.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Godspeed said:
Texas is the most obese state in the most obese nation in the world. Five cities in Texas are also the first in the most obese cities in the world ...

But the devil is always in the details ... and it ain't the $$$ blond ones in Corpus that skew these surveys ... I lived in the Republic for 14 years --trust me on that one, Pardner. :cowboy_12

Kycntryboy

pilot
Texan said:
careful now... I'm willing to bet there's worse states out there... I was in West Virginia which is about a BILLION times more obese than TX.
Oh common on no other state can "mess with Texas" when it comes to things like this.
btw I've heard simular things to what Godspeed has said

rare21

pilot
Contributor
DFuqua86 said:
Lived in the area my whole life, and it's just part of that tejano culture to produce good,fat,sturdy,diabetic gorditas, the only decent looking anglo women to really be found in South Texas aside from rich rancher's daughters is in certain neighborhood's of Corpus and Harlingen. Corpus is not much better than Kingsville but there are a few good lookers

thanks for stereotyping all of us, that'll get you real far.

Status
Not open for further replies.