• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Should Senator McCain have for a VP

Who Should McCain choose as a Running mate?

• Guliani

Votes: 16 12.5%
  • Thompson

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • Paul

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Lieberman

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Colonel Kurtz

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters

blur

A-pool
I think Giuliani is the only possible choice on that list...though I don't think G-dog would help get the conservative vote that McCain is desperately searching for now...

So...probably no one on that list...:D

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It will be someone young (for Washington) and probably either female or a minority. Also, hopefully they will pick someone "Presidential," just in case. If McCain gets elected, he'll beat Reagan as the oldest ever elected to the position.

joshmf

It will be someone young (for Washington) and probably either female or a minority...

Christine Todd Whitman? Heather Wilson? How about Linda Lingle? Or maybe Sarah Palin (my favorite)? I'm having fun coming up with people who fit this bill. :)

snake020

Contributor
If he wants to get back the right wing extremists who don't consider McCain conservative enough, he should go Thompson.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Christine Todd Whitman? Heather Wilson? How about Linda Lingle? Or maybe Sarah Palin (my favorite)? I'm having fun coming up with people who fit this bill. :)
J.C. Watts, maybe?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Lincoln Chaffee, Olympia Snowe, Jim Jeffords, Lindsey Grah-amnesty?? Sorry folks.. It dosn't matter who his VP nominee will be. McQueeg cannot win this one without the support of his base, which he has shat on, time and time again.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Are people serious about the Lieberman connection? Why?

More apropos, why not. The country is facing dire problems, economic and national security not to mention a fractured populace. It is time to think outside the box and select as leaders leaders not political junkies. The experience, knowledge, principles of both these two, in my view would compliment.

Again, you asked for my view.:tongue2_1