• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Who Should Senator McCain have for a VP

Who Should McCain choose as a Running mate?

• Guliani

Votes: 16 12.5%
  • Thompson

Votes: 20 15.6%
  • Romney

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Huckabee

Votes: 36 28.1%
  • Paul

Votes: 12 9.4%
  • Lieberman

Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Colonel Kurtz

Votes: 12 9.4%

• Total voters

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
Quote is worthless without pictures!

I couldn't wait ... not bad (beat me to it, here is another look)

palin_sarah.jpg

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I guess she is hot for an older lady... however, I'll be sticking with the college girls for now.

Because otherwise you'd be overwhelmed by annoying pickup attempts from female senior elected officials....

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wasn't Sarah Palin in the news lately as having just whelped? Lemme see...

Ah, yes: here it is. Five kids! Damn. Ol' girl looks pretty damn good for being the mother of five, three of which are teenagers.

Well, in her favor, she's young (for a national-level politician), conservative, female, popular, and let's face it - being hot won't hurt either. On the other hand, Alaska isn't exactly a big factor in the elctoral votes, and she hasn't been in office all that long. Nor is she a big player in the GOP.

On the whole, I think she'd be a good choice. You want the VP candidate to balance the "weaknesses" of the candidate (in the Captain's case, his age and being a "Washington insider"), and I think she does that.

Though she named her kids Track, Bristol, Willow, Piper and Trig. Not sure I can feature that.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think the only legal one is Track, 18. I'm assuming that's a dude. But hey, whatever does it for you. I don't judge. :D

voodooqueen

DAR Lapsarian
ahh...profiles in moderation......yeah...there have been lots of great moderates in history.
Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. And moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.
Barry Goldwater
So now....let's talk about hope. This guy is from a little town called Hope.
clinton_portrait.jpg
LOL--LOL--LOL (He had his pants on when I saw him speak, but I suspected that they could come off pretty quickly--)

They are talking crazy, prayer and creationism in the schools Bobby Jindal for a VP candidate. He was on Leno last night so that they could see how he rated with viewers.

The horror, the horror--

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Jindal is a rising star, and only in his 30s (talk about an ego-killer--he's 2 years older than me and a freakin governor). Look for him to wait 4-8 years and go for the big job. An Indian (dot Indian, not crying because of littering Indian) Southern guy who's young, innovative, and conservative? He will be the breakout candidate next time the Republicans have a good shot.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Jindal is a rising star, and only in his 30s (talk about an ego-killer--he's 2 years older than me and a freakin governor). Look for him to wait 4-8 years and go for the big job. An Indian (dot Indian, not crying because of littering Indian) Southern guy who's young, innovative, and conservative? He will be the breakout candidate next time the Republicans have a good shot.

Louisiana has a tendancy to leave a 'stink' on its politicians, from Huey Long to the present day.