• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which AW personality would you most like to meet?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
I've met a few, and gotten a few to sign up. Would like to meet chuck, maddog, webmaster, Brett, squorch, zab, Zippy; I'm sure others. I've learned a lot from a lot of you over the years. To think I joined before I was a Mid, and now I'm an IP; I have taken a lot from this website. I hope I've given a bit too!

Last edited:

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Douches on this forum I would definitely pour my can of Milwaukee's Best over their heads and wait to see what they would do: GED Ashley, R-LSO, and definitely that fucking tool that is still a punchline to a joke in the VF community, Renegade 1. You three have ruined this forum. Somehow I was never banned. You youngin's that listen or read anything these people say, take it with a grain of salt and do some vetting with other guys. Webmaster, I don't know why you would allow your baby to be hijacked by these people. When you had a mass defection 2 years ago, did you not realize someithing was amiss?
Well that does it! I was racking my brain, trying to think of who I'd like to meet. I could think of several guys who would be fun talking to about career, fleet, politics, policy and life. Lots of wit, intelligence, and wisdom out there in AW land. But now I am convinced that the only guy worth meeting is Mumbles. I am sure it would take 6-7 beers to hack a meeting with him. How can that be bad?

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Well that does it! I was racking my brain, trying to think of who I'd like to meet. I could think of several guys who would be fun talking to about career, fleet, politics, policy and life. Lots of wit, intelligence, and wisdom out there in AW land. But now I am convinced that the only guy worth meeting is Mumbles. I am sure it would take 6-7 beers to hack a meeting with him. How can that be bad?

Wink you're on pal. I'm into snooty craft brewed hoppy IPAs that are really expensive and the shots of Jameson or Patron silver. If yo pick up the tab, I'll meet you anywheres. As per the other folks I mentioned, I'd actually like to meet Brett and the other guys. I shouldn't have come off the top turnbuckle like I did. I started off loving this site and it was fun and irreverent, and then it changed into something else. My beef was the way that it's been administered by some of these super mod kool aid drinkers.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Someone rushed up to me tonight at the Club and said, "Hey, are you Brett327 on Air Warriors?" Of course, I said, yes. I kind of recognized the guy, and asked him who he was, but the user name escapes me now. That happens more often that you all would think. Good times.

Python

pilot
Contributor
Someone rushed up to me tonight at the Club and said, "Hey, are you Brett327 on Air Warriors?" Of course, I said, yes. I kind of recognized the guy, and asked him who he was, but the user name escapes me now. That happens more often that you all would think. Good times.
How would a complete stranger know who you are if you look nothing like James Carville?