• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Which AW personality would you most like to meet?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I don't initiate a whole lot of threads, but this concept popped into my mind tonight as I was reading various posts. There have been threads about which AW members people have met, but I'm interested in hearing about which AW members people would be most interested in meeting in person. I know I have my short list, but I'll reserve that for later. There are a lot of you whom I've met and interacted with regularly. There are others with whom I sense an intellectual connection, but have yet to meet in person. There are also those that I'm seemingly at constant odds with and am just curious about what makes that person tick.

So, good, bad or ugly... Let's hear who you'd like to have a beer (or three) with.

danpass

I'd love to meet some of you guys, buy you a beer.

Some Glenlivet 18 would be better though, jus' sayin'.

Last edited:

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
We're "personalities" now? It's like we're in the entertainment industry. If you can call a bunch of schmucks arguing on the Internet "entertainment," that is. :)
Oh, we're definitely personalities. Some more than others. :D

xj220

Will fly for food.
pilot
Contributor
I've met some of you guys in random areas, but there's quite a few down here in southern MD that I've run into.

IRfly

None
I'm probably not on Brett's (or anyone else's) short list, but anyone wanting to grab lunch in the Pentagon can drop me a line.