• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where did you find out about Air Warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

I was on a journal site from some guy who's probably a Commander by now (Dave Werner) and he had a new link one day. It was one page with a fighter pilot head-shot, some text and a bunch of links that didn't work by some guys in Primary. In case you haven't quessed, that was quite some time ago.

La Tech Aviator

I found this swhile doing a search for a book titiled Air Warriors, and have been better off ever since. I wish I would have found this years ago, I think that this is the greatest thing since (something really great)

Thanks

Justin

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
Found it on a random Google search. Glad I found it. The help I found for the ASTB was invaluable!

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

akamifeldman

Interplanetary Ambassador
I found the site through a link on the site www.navygouge.com while trying to build my gouge file on my HD. Really, this site is just awesome!
icon_smile.gif

The Three D's of Aviation: Never do anything Dumb, Dangerous, or Different!

kabttu

I found the site while looking up information about OCS. Found www.usnavyocs.com first and then found a link in a forum post to this site. Didn't think I'd be able to get much from this site since I'm not planning on going aviation but have found the information and all the people more than helpful. Awesome site!

To webmaster - I'm sure you get this all the time, but I have web and programming experience so if you ever need any help on the site, just let me know, glad to help.

Kevin

FrogFly

Knibb High Football Rules!
I was told about this site at a USMC OCS prep weekend in San Antonio, TX back in 2002. A Marine Major came out and spoke with those of us who were air contracts and recommended this site. I think he was a prowler pilot in the reserves who flew commercial as a civilian.

EA-6B1

PLC Jrs 1st Inc. Kilo-3
I found this site while doing a search on Marine Corps Aviation. Little did I know it was this valuable. AirWarriors.com is a great place for gouge, questions, or just general aviation topics. I love this site, and I check it probably 5-6 times a day. Even though I've never seen any of the memebers on here, I feel like I know you guys better than some of my real friends. HaHa. Thanks for making naval aviation that much more iteresting.

"For he who serves his fellows, is among his fellows greatest."
- Meteu -

ben

not missing sand
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I heard about the site from someone at USNA. Long story. Anyway, great site and if I get into OCS as SNA then I owe it to all the great info I found here!

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I was looking (google) for some ASTB information and this site came up and I joined....and I am proud to say that I am still having fun poking around this excellent site....Good job John!
ea6bflyr
icon_smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.