• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Where did you find out about Air Warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Man, you all have me teary eyed! Nope, sorry, that's just my allergies. Seriously, thanks for the kind words and support of the site.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
Only the old farts (both in the figurative and literal sense
tongue_125.gif
) will remember this, but I found it from the E-6/Journal of a Student Naval Aviator waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy back in fall 1999 or early 2000 and began posting when this board was that really old nesting-style...hell, Steve was still an SNA back in those days and Dave Shutter was still in film school.

Something tells me I need to graduate and get a job.

Anyways, keep up the good work John and Steve...there's a lot of great gouge coming through here (something about 1000 monkeys, 1000 years and Shakespeare comes to mind
icon_smile_wink.gif
)

An elite group of Girl Scouts armed with wiffle bats has just been deployed to France. Unconditional surrender is expected within 24 hours.

thor44

I was told about Air Warriors by a marine recruiter in the VA area. I also must say that the site rocks! Keep up the good work.

Live Pure,
Right Wrong,
Speak True,
Follow the King,
Else Wherefore Born?

Flynator

Searching on Google for info on OCS...brought this website up and had great info via files/forums on the ASTB.

kevin

i stumbled across this site while searching the web in panick for ocs/sna info. this site is outstanding and has provided me with A TON!!! of info i didn't and wouldn't have otherwise had. and granted it's just email, but i feel like i've gotten to know a little of the temperment of the navy flying community and i really hope even more now that i get the opportunity to join that group. thanks again.

kevin

kaysee

Found this site from a link from usnavyocs.com after doing navy ocs search on google...wow, can't believe I haven't found it before. Nothing else like it, great to hear about others in the same situation, however, I do get myself worked up realizing how competitive slots can be. Thanks for all the good work and everyone that corresponds via this website.

phrogs

got a link from navygouge.com....I didn't realize who the webmaster was until now....We went through VT-6 together right? Good job with the site!!!

Phrogs 4 Ever!!!!

absolutVU

I was doing a "field research" project for a class--trying to find some brownshoe-making-fun-of-blackshoe jokes (didn't have much luck, incidentally, other than those kickin' Broadside cartoons) and this site came up and I've been hooked ever since. This was about two weeks ago, by the way. It has become my studying-for-exams/paper writing distraction and what a pleasant way to procrastinate!

MrTorso

I found it looking for help with the ASTB/ PRK info. Awesome resource. Funny people too (mostly;]). I tell all the little MIDN younger than me interested in aviation about it. Keep up the good work John.
Semper Fi

perchul

Recruiters at UF guided a friend of mine to the site and my friend told me about it and later a recruiter reminded me...only men from UF could develop a site with as much use as this one.

Tolerance only benefits the weak

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Originally posted by perchul
only men from UF could develop a site with as much use as this one.

GO GATORS!!
Glad to have more Gators on the site.

beau

Well, I cant remember specifics, but I do remember hearing about it through some Aviator types senting gouge back from flight training.....I think I joined in June of 2000? Not too many people were around on the site then but man has it grown.......Remember all that DOR conversation....and the whole FL Gators freak that now seems to be doing something for the Navy ;). I guess I have to thank John for Bob Stoops though!

Finch

GO SOONERS!!!

Rob_ERAU

I found out about this site using MSN search engine. I simply typed in "Naval Flight Training" and boom, Airwarriors.com came up. As far as likes/dislikes, I can't say enough about the help this web site has provided for me. There is some cool people on this site that have gave me some great advice and wisdom from a "been there, done that" prospective. Thanks Guys! Keep up the hard work and keep this site running strong.

Robby Volack

Status
Not open for further replies.