• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What to fly... Advice?

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
:icon_lol:

Good luck.
This might be a little more effective if it was coming from anyone else other than an E-6 pilot.......:confused:

"There I was at 30,000 feet in a standard rate orbit on 4 engines trailing a few thousand feet of wire. I had a cup of coffee in one had and a Maxim magazine in the other when my copilot suddenly announced, "I have to shit." I tell you, all hell broke out. I mean, common on, everyone knows to take a dump during preflight. My mind raced...could my crew handle this unexpected development? If I disengaged the autopilot, would this be enough to get me that elusive Air Medal? This unusual change of routine presented mind boggling possibilities. I still tingle with excitement when I think of that historic day...." :icon_zbee

e6bflyer

Used to Care
pilot
This might be a little more effective if it was coming from anyone else other than an E-6 pilot.......:confused:

"There I was at 30,000 feet in a standard rate orbit on 4 engines trailing a few thousand feet of wire. I had a cup of coffee in one had and a Maxim magazine in the other when my copilot suddenly announced, "I have to shit." I tell you, all hell broke out. I mean, common on, everyone knows to take a dump during preflight. My mind raced...could my crew handle this unexpected development? If I disengaged the autopilot, would this be enough to get me that elusive Air Medal? This unusual change of routine presented mind boggling possibilities. I still tingle with excitement when I think of that historic day...."

HAL, HAL, HAL....
Everyone knows that it is perfectly OK to take a dump in the E-6 during flight. I have had flights with multiple dumps! What, with the 10 hour flights, the full belly from the huge dinner the reel ops cooked, and the multiple cups of coffee, it would be difficult to deny the crew that comfort. Anyway, I went an entire 21 day "deployment" with no autopilot (other than my 3P), and all I got was a NAM.
No doubt, the E-6 exitement videos are filed right next to the P-3 ones on youtube. :)

Mayday

I thought that was the recline!
Ahhhhh ... the innocence of youth. It ain't about "cool" ... it's about "smoooooooth" ... :)

And .... in your scenario .... what are you gonna do when the A/C runs away "FULL HOT"??? :eek::eek::eek:

Kinda like this:

(I know, already posted in another thread. Couldn't resist.)