• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What High School Electives/USNA?

AntiSchmoe

Final Select SNA
Which do you like betters, apples or oranges? I think I like apples more, personally, but I'm not sure. When I go to the grocery store, I may buy kiwis as well, but I still like apples the best.

Oranges.

Quoted for emphasis. A second cousin of mine was a West Coast SEAL. I thought my rugby coach was intense until I met this dude. Sucker is 47 and still smokes college kids in swimming competitions. All around bad dude.

PS> louisville, I dare you to post your question on socnet.com :icon_grin A certain retired SEAL Captain would love it! :D :icon_smil

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
I'll bite now.

The two aren't even remotely comparable forces. But if I had to pick, SEALs... Mostly because they are the elite. After all, there are over 180,000 Marines, while only about 2,000 Navy SEALs. Plus, in the SEALs, they teach you how to do this:

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAJPiRxRDYo

Personally, I think it'd be 'coolest' to be a Naval Aviator.

nebekerb

Final Select SNA
Contributor
Clementines can be just as messy as an orange. It's not the fruit, but the peeling that I have a problem with. As for the apples being easier, you are right. I don't find the core that much of a problem though. Pears, now there's a fruit that's easy to eat. Like an apple but softer.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
/asshole_remark

If you think we're mean, you're entering the wrong line of work... Ya noob
fighting0088.gif
<-- But like this guy, ya just gotta keep comin back for more

/asshole_remark

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Like most said above. Take the most challenging classes you can. Four years math, four years sciences to include Chemistry, four years English or literature. If not very involved in school athletics take PE as much as you can fit it in or play club sports. Get leadership experience where you can. JROTC Honor Units of any branch can nominate to the USNA. That is a good deal.

sickboy

pilot
You could just graduate BUD/S as a HM, then you could go Greenside if the SEALs don't work out.

Ps. I like pineapples.

louisvillefan77

I would like seedless grapes. But I would need them to be put in a bag with none of the branches on it. It's just to much of a hassle to eat the delicious little things as fast as you want to when they have the branches on them. But what type? Green or purple. I prefer green, cause of the little tartness in it. What about you?

louisvillefan77

/asshole_remark

If you think we're mean, you're entering the wrong line of work... Ya noob
fighting0088.gif
<-- But like this guy, ya just gotta keep comin back for more

/asshole_remark

I don't think of you as mean, just rude. Cause not many people have answered my question. But I like it. It gets me in a good mood for some reason. Oh, and that movies is great.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Annnnddddddd....we're done here.

BTW, I like biscuits.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
I just wanted to get my question to 100 replies. Thanks for the help though.

A nuclear war can ruin your day

Just fyi, it's not your thread anymore. It's AirWarriors, and registered users and moderators the world 'round are going to mangle it and destroy it, and "jack" it up royally; nothing personal. Attempts to re-take control of it and set it back on course will be challenged and likely defeated. You've birthed a wild animal and controlling it will prove very difficult.

Also, I'm glad to see you aren't just changing your signaure every two seconds, but leaving us little snippets and anecdotes that look like signatures.