• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What happens to wash-outs?

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
For you, brett. If you're gonna do a hi-yaka wifferdill (points with elbows) you have to bank it up and clear like a big dog or you'll bounce your nugget off the cranium container, so to speak. Technique only. Time to step.

Uh, what the hell? Brett is entitled to his bashing of the AF, as I am entitled to my bashing of the Navy. But seriously, what the hell are you saying? :confused:

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not really an AFism, I suppose, but I would have given bonus points if you had managed to work "degrade gracefully" in there . . .

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not really an AFism, I suppose, but I would have given bonus points if you had managed to work "degrade gracefully" in there . . .

As opposed to degrading in a fit of panic and sweat while a brown stain runs down your flightsuit leg? :D

Brett

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
By the way, what the hell is geedunk? Why can't you squids speak English? :D

When coming back on base on a Sunday evening at Macdill AFB, we got tagged for a "random" inspection. We where in a government sedan, so why they picked us, I have no idea, but when we were asked to get out, they wanted the 393824982374-1 form (the car registration). I just look at the guy for a second, then say, "Uh, I'm Navy, so take what you need from the car, but I have no idea what you just said."

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
As opposed to degrading in a fit of panic and sweat while a brown stain runs down your flightsuit leg? :D

Brett
Somehow "gracefully" still never seemed like the right word. For some reason the phrase conjures up images of elephants doing ballet . . .