• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What happens to wash-outs?

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
I probably looked pretty stupid sitting there talking to myself

No more stupid than an Ens and a 2Lt in a parking lot with their arms spread out doing what was called "some sort of half-crazed, coreographed ballet" wlking through form flights. (quote comes from a friend's neighbor)

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
No more stupid than an Ens and a 2Lt in a parking lot with their arms spread out doing what was called "some sort of half-crazed, coreographed ballet" wlking through form flights. (quote comes from a friend's neighbor)

Ok, everyone has done the walking flying thing, but arms spread out? What are they, 2?

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Oh christ, now I know what it means. Never should a NA or NFO utter those words.

Yeah, my blood pressure jumped just reading that... I hope I never hear those words, or "technique only" again... ever. Stupid Air Force.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Yeah, my blood pressure jumped just reading that... I hope I never hear those words, or "technique only" again... ever. Stupid Air Force.

yeah....no air force-isms on here. feel free to say head and box to your heart's content.

Snacks

Everyone leave, I have to poop. NOW!!!
Hey, got to represent... :icon_smil

By the way, what the hell is geedunk? Why can't you squids speak English? :D

Jay

Though I'm very anti Air Farceism's, I will continue to use the phrase "double turn" rather than "double pump" just to make sure no one doubts that I do indeed have a pair of testicles.

And it's "so-to-speak" for the wonderers, and yes, it's gay.

dodge

You can do anything once.
pilot

Ok i must submit that i definitely looked less stupid than that.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Hey, got to represent... :icon_smil

By the way, what the hell is geedunk? Why can't you squids speak English? :D

Geedunk has several meanings:

1. A ship/squadron store (or the ARO) where you can buy snacks, coffee, and whatever you need to live. let's go to the geedunk and get some snacks

2. can also refer to the things that would be sold at such a store. fatty snacks can be referred to as geedunk. so, a snack machine is a geedunk machine. i only have 5 minutes till I walk, i'm just gonna grab something from the geedunk machine

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
arms out seemed fine, but noises were just over the top? :)

Yeah... we figured we'd just look stupid instead of looking AND sounding stupid. Besides... you don't need sound to simulate a wing flash...

larbear

FOSx1000
pilot
For you, brett. If you're gonna do a hi-yaka wifferdill (points with elbows) you have to bank it up and clear like a big dog or you'll bounce your nugget off the cranium container, so to speak. Technique only. Time to step.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
For you, brett. If you're gonna do a hi-yaka wifferdill (points with elbows) you have to bank it up and clear like a big dog or you'll bounce your nugget off the cranium container, so to speak. Technique only. Time to step.

Good lord, I think I'm going to vomit . . . :yuck_125: