• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"What % Gets Stealth?"

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Fly Navy said:
Oh please, so many people svck his dick, you'd think it'd be raw by now. He's a pervert. Not sexually, I mean violence. The guy has something wrong with him.

Fly... Quintin Tarentino, despite how raw his metaphorical genetalia is, remains to be one of the best abstract directors out there.

Reservoir dogs, from dusk till dawn, PULP FICTION? gimme a break dude.. some of the best movies of all time...

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Godspeed said:
Fly... Quintin Tarentino, despite how raw his metaphorical genetalia is, remains to be one of the best abstract directors out there.

"Abstract" seems to be code for "bull****". I enjoy weird when it serves a purpose, but weird for the sake of being weird? Come on.

"despite how raw his metaphorical genetalia is" I laughed for a good two minutes. +1 point for that. :)

Crowbar

None
This is a site full of militant movie buffs: sad bastards who live in their parents' basements, downloading scripts and trading what they believe to be inside info about movies and actors they despise yet can't stop discussing. This is where you go if you wanna hear frustrated would-be filmmakers mouth off with their two-bit, arm-chair- director's opinions on how they all could've made a better Episode One.

bites.jpg

Godspeed

pilot
Ryoukai said:
"Abstract" seems to be code for "bull****". I enjoy weird when it serves a purpose, but weird for the sake of being weird? Come on.

Well, i suppose you have to have certain taste to appreciate tarentino. I just find it interesting... Take the opening scene of Reservoir Dogs... when they are contemplating "the tip"... Or in pulp fiction... when they are waiting outside apartment for the hit... talking about the nature of "foot massages" and what they mean/entail. I don't know. Anyways, that explanation sounded really homosexual. But if you watch those movies again, and really pay attention to the scenes, perhaps you guys will acquire a greater appreciation for the movies; and I don't mean that in a smartass kinda way. All of Tarentinos movies (for me anyhow), sucked the first time, but got 10 fold better the more times I watched them.

Godspeed

pilot
And as for you crowbar.... I would suspect that a man with a profile displaying two pictures of strongbad, would definitely possess a greater understanding than I about living in a mother's basement, eating cheezie poofs, watching star trek, and hitting on 12 year old girls in AOL chatrooms, so i'll have to take your word for it :D. P.S. that pic is badass though.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Godspeed said:

Reservoir dogs, from dusk till dawn, PULP FICTION? gimme a break dude.. some of the best movies of all time...

Violent for the sake of being violent is not "best abstract director".

Reservoir Dogs... give me a break.

Dusk Till Dawn... I can't remember too much from it, so I won't comment.

Pulp Fiction was entertaining, I will say that. However, HARDLY one of the "best movies of all time". Need to branch out more with your movies if you think Tarantino is the best of American cinema. Speaking of which, I recommend dabling in foreign films. Some of them are very very good.

Ryoukai

The Chief doesn't like cheeky humor...at all
Crowbar said:
This is a site full of militant movie buffs: sad bastards who live in their parents' basements, downloading scripts and trading what they believe to be inside info about movies and actors they despise yet can't stop discussing. This is where you go if you wanna hear frustrated would-be filmmakers mouth off with their two-bit, arm-chair- director's opinions on how they all could've made a better Episode One.

bites.jpg

Says the guy with the forum insult picture on tap. Pot to Kettle, you are black. :)

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
Saw Ray last night. Excellent movie. But, once again, the ending could have been much better. You're cruising along, 2 1/2 hours into the movie, everything is going great, you've lost track of time because the music is good and Jamie Foxx is doing an awesome job, then WHAM! It's over. Whatthe......