• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

"What % Gets Stealth?"

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
I was at the world premiere of "Stealth" last night at North Island. If the tickets hadn't been free I doubt anyone I talked to would have gone to see it.

Not only did I not get to meet Jessica Biel but the movie was terrible (as if the previews didn't clue you in...). Its not just the big problems with the movie (obvious plot, stupid dialogue, bad acting) that ruined it, its the little things (gay looking *future* flight suits, impossible physics, etc).

I give it one finger out of five. Consider yourselves warned.

I gotta get back to drinking, only about a week left on 1/C cruise.:icon_smil

pennst8

Next guy to ask about thumbdrives gets shot.
Contributor
**********SPOILER WARNING**********
Highlight below to find out about the fuel thing...

In "the future" they have giant unmanned blimps that can give them gas. The UCAV flies up to it, can't get gas, then just blows the basket off with its guns and refuels straight from the hose sans basket.

gregsivers

damn homeowners' associations
pilot
DanMav1156 said:
Indeed. And thanks for confirming that movie sucked.

Yeah but its still got Jessica Biel in it, so there's still a chance I might see it. Wouldn't be the first time I paid to see a bad movie, War of the Worlds sucked.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
gregsivers said:
War of the Worlds sucked.
Dude... the sound those Tri-Pods made was worth it: scary as hell... kind of like Close Encounters of the Third Kind, except evil and twisted.

/Threadjack

gregsivers

pilot
eddie said:
Dude... the sound those Tri-Pods made was worth it: scary as hell... kind of like Close Encounters of the Third Kind, except evil and twisted.

/Threadjack

Ok, you've got me there. That was pretty cool. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this movie provd my theory: that Tom Cruise is a pussy. He did nothing badass in the movie in my opinion. I'm pretty sure I could've kicked one of those Tri-Pods' asses though. :icon_smil

gregsivers

pilot
HAL Pilot said:
I thought World of the Worlds was great!
It just didn't do it for me, maybe I was expecting too much out of it.

ok sorry, no more threadjacking from me

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
gregsivers said:
Ok, you've got me there. That was pretty cool. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this movie provd my theory: that Tom Cruise is a pussy. He did nothing badass in the movie in my opinion. I'm pretty sure I could've kicked one of those Tri-Pods' asses though. :icon_smil

He was smart enough to try to avoid crowds (unlike his son). I'd rather see a movie about what a normal person would do, than see Arnold Schwarzenegger nuke all the aliens... that's been done to death.