• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Westboro Baptist Church, masters of public idiocy, to protest in Corpus

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
If they ever showed up to a fallen soldier's funeral that happened to be my family member, they wouldn't live to show up to another funeral. Any of them.

zpatman

How bout bombarding their church services with Its Raining Men and the Village People nonstop from loudspeakers? Let GLAAD show the world that they aren't totally light in their loafers.

bluesig1

sure thing
None
Several years ago they visited Fort Campbell, it was pretty interesting to see the counter protest of Bikers(Patriot Guard Riders). I cant believe they won their appeal and counter suite against the Snyder family. Hope they bite off more than they can handle one of these days.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
How have these people survived so long? I can't fathom how someone somewhere hasn't tried to dial in a scope on their foreheads.

Jynx

*Placeholder*
Contributor
This jogged a memory: WBC is supposedly going to be picketing the funeral of Sgt 1st class Santos-Silva on Monday the 12th at Arlington. I heard those patriot guard riders are going to be there, which should be touching to see. I wonder if the family would want people who didn't know him to come show their support. If for some reason I didn't have training that day, it wouldn't be too far for me to drive.
Here's a link to the WBC poster. Caution, it will make you extremely angry.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/written...oldier-Arlington-VA-Carlos-M-Santos-Silva.pdf

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
This jogged a memory: WBC is supposedly going to be picketing the funeral of Sgt 1st class Santos-Silva on Monday the 12th at Arlington. I heard those patriot guard riders are going to be there, which should be touching to see. I wonder if the family would want people who didn't know him to come show their support. If for some reason I didn't have training that day, it wouldn't be too far for me to drive.
Here's a link to the WBC poster. Caution, it will make you extremely angry.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/written...oldier-Arlington-VA-Carlos-M-Santos-Silva.pdf

It is the reason they were originally started so it should be expected, good on 'em.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
I can see Future Beans counseling Current Beans on having this attitude, but I find myself struggling to avoid rationalizing murder against these fools.

It brings me to a very good point I've seen written about "basic liberties" by Alan Dershowitz in regards to the public smoking ban arguments of 10 years ago. It goes like this: "Just as your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose, so, too, does your right to puff on a cigarette ends at the edge of my nostrils." The hurtful things they do now could be so scarring to a family that making their protests illegal or cordoning off a 10-mile wide swath around the ceremony doesn't seem at all like a violation of their 1st amendment rights.

Here's another idea: set up a decoy funeral ceremony. Announce a completely bogus funeral location for the fallen servicemember, with the funeral detail and everything. Get stand-ins for the "family," and all the players. It could be legitimately played as funeral detail training, and while the WBC wackos protest your training, the real ceremony is going on miles away with the respect and dignity it deserves.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Here's another idea: set up a decoy funeral ceremony. Announce a completely bogus funeral location for the fallen servicemember, with the funeral detail and everything. Get stand-ins for the "family," and all the players. It could be legitimately played as funeral detail training, and while the WBC wackos protest your training, the real ceremony is going on miles away with the respect and dignity it deserves.

That is far too much work. Just kill them. All of them.