• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Westboro Baptist Church, masters of public idiocy, to protest in Corpus

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Sprinkle cat fish bait, dog shit and some of that nasty smelling prank shit smell stuff in amongst them...

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I can see Future Beans counseling Current Beans on having this attitude, but I find myself struggling to avoid rationalizing murder against these fools.

It brings me to a very good point I've seen written about "basic liberties" by Alan Dershowitz in regards to the public smoking ban arguments of 10 years ago. It goes like this: "Just as your right to swing your fist ends at the tip of my nose, so, too, does your right to puff on a cigarette ends at the edge of my nostrils." The hurtful things they do now could be so scarring to a family that making their protests illegal or cordoning off a 10-mile wide swath around the ceremony doesn't seem at all like a violation of their 1st amendment rights.

Here's another idea: set up a decoy funeral ceremony. Announce a completely bogus funeral location for the fallen servicemember, with the funeral detail and everything. Get stand-ins for the "family," and all the players. It could be legitimately played as funeral detail training, and while the WBC wackos protest your training, the real ceremony is going on miles away with the respect and dignity it deserves.

I couldn't agree more.

As a funeral detail guy, it would be tough not to "create an incident" after the ceremony was over. But it the end it would prove nothing. These assholes will eventually die, and their message will be lost. But I guarantee 200 years from now we will still lay our fallen brothers to rest with honor in the ceremony they deserve.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Even more imaginative than the decoy funeral, although far more pointless... get a top-quality transgendered prostitute to feign interest in one of the children, sleep with them, then reveal publicly that members of the "fag-hating" church regularly patronize transgendered prostitutes for sex.... sort of ruins their passion and tenacity via public ridicule and hypocrisy.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
...get a top-quality transgendered prostitute to feign interest in one of the children, sleep with them, then reveal publicly that members of the "fag-hating" church regularly patronize transgendered prostitutes for sex...

Was this how the JOPA greeted you out there? I hear the Ladyboys can be deceptive.

Terminator

If they ever showed up to a fallen soldier's funeral that happened to be my family member, they wouldn't live to show up to another funeral. Any of them.

Concur.

Last year when I was at NAS JRB Fort Worth, TX, we had a local Soldier who was KIA in Afghanistan flown in and servicemen and women lined the streets as his procession rode past, flanked by about 50 Patriot Guard Riders. It was truly emotional and brought me to tears. Nonetheless, the heartless bastards at the WBC lined up just outside the main gate. What they didn't anticipate was about 1000 proud Texans showing their support for this fallen American. Truly a funny sight to see them mobbed..

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
My cousin (a Marine) attended a funeral in Iowa for one of his fallen brethren. The Navy Corpsman who attended to the Marine while he was dying rode by one of the anti-war protesters outside the funeral (I think it was someone other than the Phelps retards) exited his car and proceeded to deck three of the protesters before the Marines decided to pull him away...the cops decided they were more interested in a couple of stray cigarrette butts in the gutter than the trash that had just developed blackened eyes and bloody lips...gotta love America sometimes...

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Looks like these guys are adding mining accidents to their picket schedule.

http://www.statejournal.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=77406

That those idiots showed up at WV miners' funerals with "God hates fags" and "Thank God for dead miners" signs and got out alive says a lot about law enforcement.

Say what you will about Constitutional rights - and it fucking slays me that these assholes make no secret of their hatred for the United States but gleefully hide under the First Amendment - it mystifies me that they haven't gotten the ever-loving crap beaten out of them by an aggrieved friend or family member yet.

And I'm no Constitutional law scholar (but wait...isn't the President one?), but how could this be construed as anything but harassment and intimidation? This isn't 'free speech' any more than Klansmen burning a cross. No reasonable person could ever expect that their loudly trumpeted message would have any effect on its audience but emotional distress, which is not protected. And the Supreme Court has had a thing or two to say about the 'captive audience' principal. Essentially, you can put an ad in a magazine or on TV - someone can choose to not see it. But when you plant yourself along a funeral route, with the express and obvious intention that people cannot help but see it and cannot avoid it - and fucking day-glo signs to boot - that's a captive audience.

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
People HAVE had enough of their bullshit...
http://cjonline.com/stories/040408/loc_264906171.shtml

They are banned from protesting funerals in several states and the Patriot Guard Riders do a wonderful job helping the fallen Soldier's families...
Eventually someone will have enough of their crap and do some real harm to these people...and noone will lose any sleep over it...

Angels

Contributor
People HAVE had enough of their bullshit...
http://cjonline.com/stories/040408/loc_264906171.shtml

They are banned from protesting funerals in several states and the Patriot Guard Riders do a wonderful job helping the fallen Soldier's families...
Eventually someone will have enough of their crap and do some real harm to these people...and noone will lose any sleep over it...
Wow. When he said "All right we have a broken window!" And then waved, he did not sound scared or startled at all. He sounded happy and like he was expecting something to happen. He already had his phone out and open not dialing or talking on it, probably camera rolling, waiting. They hope people will do that so that they can sue. The day one of these beasts gets what they deserve is the day the rest of their so called "church " has a field day.

Ken_gone_flying

"I live vicariously through myself."
pilot
Contributor
Wow. When he said "All right we have a broken window!" And then waved, he did not sound scared or startled at all. He sounded happy and like he was expecting something to happen. He already had his phone out and open not dialing or talking on it, probably camera rolling, waiting. They hope people will do that so that they can sue. The day one of these beasts gets what they deserve is the day the rest of their so called "church " has a field day.

Thats why we have to make sure we kill them ALL.

H60Gunner

Contributor
If anyone lives near the northeast part of Tn, or SW Va, please come out to counterprotest these asshats.

I'm positive that the PGR has this well under control. These retards post flyers like the one above for every military causality they can find. Doesn't mean they will show up, but if the family requests it, the PGR WILL be there every time.

SShanerBaner

I dont know if its been brought up already but a documentary called "The Most Hated Family in America," is about them and its not boring. An english guy is with them for like a month all the time very confused at how they rationalize their activities.