• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Westboro Baptist Church, masters of public idiocy, to protest in Corpus

emk

Maybe someone should throw a few bucks at a few of Waldron Rd's/Flour Bluff's finest citizens and ask them to gather around the protesting retards?

VIZKRIEG

KILL
Anyone want to hear some incredible ignorance/brainwashing?

Check out this link

To give a short synopsis, Shirly Phelps-Roper, the daughter of the idiot that started all this, was interviewed by the morning radio show on HOT 99.5, a DC area radio station.

Its a bit long, but you should hear all the ridiculous things this lady has to say.

OldNavy

Maybe someone should throw a few bucks at a few of Waldron Rd's/Flour Bluff's finest citizens and ask them to gather around the protesting retards?

Here now, I used to live in Flour Bluff when I was stationed in Corpus.

But you're right, I'm sure Bubba and Skeeter would love to have a "word" with the protesters.

In Texas "He needed killin' " is considered an afirmative defense.

emk

Here now, I used to live in Flour Bluff when I was stationed in Corpus.

But you're right, I'm sure Bubba and Skeeter would love to have a "word" with the protesters.

In Texas "He needed killin' " is considered an afirmative defense.

No, I'm talking about the fine people hanging out at the intersections under the S.P.I.D.--bums. I'm sure the protesters would love a few of those folks hanging around them for a while...

mike172

GO NAVY
Is this not the same group who protested a soldiers burial because he had AIDS? Also I'm pretty sure this group is protesting Heath Ledger's funeral because he was in Broke Back Mountain.....

JMMH

Ugh.
From an email I got- these people (members of the WBC) raise money from lawsuits, so please don't do anything to provoke the nuts.
I know, I know, you wouldn't really run them over and such, but still.

On a different note: the Patriot Guard (www.patriotguard.org) has been called in. I'm pretty impressed with what I've heard about them.

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
From an email I got- these people (members of the WBC) raise money from lawsuits, so please don't do anything to provoke the nuts.
I know, I know, you wouldn't really run them over and such, but still.
That a great point, they usually have a few of those fine lawyers running around with em - and not the Brett type. Also have video cameras to catch anything that might be a lawsuit opportunity. Scum