• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

FlyingOnFumes

Nobel WAR Prize Aspirant
What's up with the "Jelly Bean" interface?

Wishlist: Bring back RSS- it will allows us to see new posts without having to load the full site.

The Phiz

pilot
"Somebody likes you!" Yeah new Navy!

Edit to make this slightly constructive- Are the trophy titles customizable?

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Bahaha. What's my new job? Assistant TO the Safety Natops Officer? Sweet fitrep bullet...

I can't wait to put my safety hat on.

dunce_cap.jpg

You really are a glutton for punishment aren't you? Baiting hinges is a sport, you're turning into throwing raw meat to the sharks. :)

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
The "reported items" notice doesn't clear, even after I've viewed the "reported item." Know what that's about?

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The "reported items" notice doesn't clear, even after I've viewed the "reported item." Know what that's about?
You have to "claim" the report, then "resolve" to make it go to the archives. You can still look at past reports. The red "1" for reported items will stay as long as there are unresolved reported items.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Am I missing Mod Panel access? Don't see it where it used to be or anywhere else. Otherwise, really like the clean, fresh look!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Am I missing Mod Panel access? Don't see it where it used to be or anywhere else. Otherwise, really like the clean, fresh look!
The new software doesn't have a moderator panel. Everything is done through the main site. Thanks!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Very well...never know when another Skeeterman may show up and having the resources there were very useful in tracking him. Think I just might go see where he might be these days and what yarns he's spinning under what name....

brownshoe

Contributor
Very well...never know when another Skeeterman may show up and having the resources there were very useful in tracking him. Think I just might go see where he might be these days and what yarns he's spinning under what name....

Oh he's around... I bumped into him a few months back. Caught him lying about an old Ford tractor he supposedly just had restored. Trouble was I found the same pictures he'd posted about his restoration project on another person’s website dated way before his (supposedly) ‘just taken’ photos. ;)

I’ve found another interesting fellow though. He claims AO, EOD, BUD’s, Blackwater and a few other interesting things. I don’t want to post his name here he might Google someday for some reason, come here to AW and find this post. I’d like to follow this fellow though. Want to help me ‘out him’ to the POW network? Should be fun!:)

Steve

brownshoe

Contributor
PM me details & I'll take a look.:oops:

EDIT: Check the latest note on my Profile page!
BzB

Will do. Let me gather together a few links, posts and websites, I'll PM you tomorrow sometime.

Great news, buddy!

Steve

(BTW... I talked with another outlaw from 44 just this afternoon. He was there when we were there. I sent him some photos and links.)