• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USNA Mid caught bringing drugs into US...unintended consequence of gender/race bias?

tk628

Electronic Attack Savant
pilot
At least he didn't kill 21 endangered birds in a nationally protected wildlife refuge... oh wait too soon?

Reactions: m26

Max_Power

Prefers Skippy
Contributor
Hands down my fave quote in the entire article:

"That is a really bad offense," said attorney Charles Gittins, a military law expert who graduated from the Naval Academy in 1979.

Good thing we got an "expert" on board to tell us that.

Haha! Glad I wasn't the only one who found that oddly hilarious.

Those customs officials are very thorough

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Are there senior superlatives at the academy? Something like "most likely to end up in federal custody?"

Rubiks06

pilot
Nothing beats USNA mid that decided to steal 300$ worth of crap from Disney yep...thats a lot of mouse ears and spinning flashlights.

Birdog8585

Milk and Honey
pilot
Contributor
Where'd ya learn that cheech, drug school!?!
Google-fu spit out this for us visual learners out there. 150lbs of weed seized near Nashville:

150_Pound_Case.jpg

Bevo16

pilot
mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

That's a lot of weed. So, you are saying that there is no chance that he didn't know about the contents of the vehicle?

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Something tells me we're going to add a drug briefing to the seemingly endless list of briefings at reform and before any leave period...

Clux4

Banned
Did anyone even read the bottom of that news link, some of the poster on that site are blaming this incident on the new diversity recruitment program the academy started. Wow?!

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Did anyone even read the bottom of that news link, some of the poster on that site are blaming this incident on the new diversity recruitment program the academy started. Wow?!

Yep, xj's thread drew that conclusion after NCIS revealed he wasn't set up and had a pretty amazing crimminal record

xj220 said:
http://www.hometownannapolis.com/new...omen.html?ne=1

I read most of the article and will take more time later to fully go over it, however from what I saw it's accurate. I'm curious what other Academy guys (and gals) will have to say on this who were there during the time. It's shitty, no way around it and I know a lot of my classmates hold the same views.

My NATOPS is thicker than your NATOPS.

On the hunt for a P-3 prop blade, Hamilton Standard 54H60-77. If you know where I can dig one up, I am interested.