• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
I've known too many FLIRs and too many Naval Officers to give them any special credence.

As griz pointed out, Utah State Officers got hands on this thing and pictures in the daylight. Why not believe them?
I believe that the monument is really there. What makes it unusual?

Pags

N/A
pilot
I believe that the monument is really there. What makes it unusual?
The fact that you're not trying to convince us that it's an alien construct while still wanting to to believe that something weird on highly processed FLIR footage is. Do you even want to clap them cheeks?

Hair Warrior

Contributor
The fact that you're not trying to convince us that it's an alien construct while still wanting to to believe that something weird on highly processed FLIR footage is. Do you even want to clap them cheeks?
Let’s put it this way: I don’t believe CDR Fravor is a liar or incompetent at vis recce. Do you?

Pags

N/A
pilot
Let’s put it this way: I don’t believe CDR Fravor is a liar or incompetent at vis recce. Do you?
Im sure the CDR saw something with his own eyes via the FLIR and isn't lying about that. That doesn't mean that there actually was something out there or that what was out there was some sort of otherworldly magic breath mint.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Im sure the CDR saw something with his own eyes via the FLIR and isn't lying about that. That doesn't mean that there actually was something out there or that what was out there was some sort of otherworldly magic breath mint.
CDR Fravor said he saw it through the cockpit.