• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you’re being half serious, my guess is that nuclear reactions (decay, fission, fusion) are technically considered a reaction not a force? <shrug>
Uhh, no. Those are two of the four fundamental forces in physics which describe every interaction in nature.

Last edited:

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
But I have to ask . . . what precisely would a "seen" force look like? All forces are unseen. You only see their effects on other things.

Are you suggesting the astro-physicist may not have known what he was talking about? On that show? Impossible.

Apparently know one knows how GPS works on that show, either. Including the pilot.

SE_53

My aerobatics flight instructor in Utah did some flying for one of the skinwalker shows on that ranch. I got some good stories about the ludacris things they made her say and do while flying. As expected, they all acted the part and made crazy theories for the cameras but were then otherwise normal people off camera. Weird thing is they supposedly pulled some interesting data off ForeFlight. ?

Attachments

• F3A861B9-4D71-479F-8F36-ECB285AB332D.png
    F3A861B9-4D71-479F-8F36-ECB285AB332D.png
    996 KB · Views: 46

Hair Warrior

Contributor
As expected, they all acted the part and made crazy theories for the cameras
Haven’t seen a ton of Skinwalker Ranch but this is definitely prevalent and annoying. There’s a big difference between “Interdimensional portals/ wormholes are a theoretical concept that Einstein and other top physicists admit is possible in the universe” and “mAyBe tHeRE is A pOrTal oN ThE raNCh uNdeR tHis oLd hOuSE!!’,/!”

Creeping_Geep

I was flying a mission over southwestern Afghanistan about ten years ago and tracked something flying what I will say was "very high" and "very fast". Never saw anything like it before or since.

There is a UFO Hearing going on rn that includes 2 former Naval Aviators. I know some people in this forum know about what’s going on. Spill the beans on UFOs…

GroundPounder

There is a UFO Hearing going on rn that includes 2 former Naval Aviators. I know some people in this forum know about what’s going on. Spill the beans on UFOs…
My guess is that you're right, but not how you think. I would bet good money that a majority of things that are talked about now are known to the people who need to know. They see folks talking about X light in the sky, and know that it's the latest version of the EM50 or the Chinese ZI-3.

Think about all the UFOs that were solved when the U2 and SR-71 ( RS 71 before LBJ ) came to light.