• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Can’t we talk about something that is actually important?

4A6090E8-3191-4C24-9359-3D66D23CBC31.jpeg

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Watched some of the “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon” congressional hearings today. I hadn’t seen the USS Omaha video, which was interesting but kept waiting for someone to say….”Hey, aren’t you getting rid of your LCS ships? Is this a ploy to make them appear relevant?”

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Watched some of the “Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon” congressional hearings today. I hadn’t seen the USS Omaha video, which was interesting but kept waiting for someone to say….”Hey, aren’t you getting rid of your LCS ships? Is this a ploy to make them appear relevant?”
Curious why you watched the hearing. What were you expecting to hear in open session?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
giphy.gif

sorry, it was just too easy

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The phrases “oh, I guess that was just a Mylar balloon” and “we have no idea what it is, sorry” just won’t satisfy the public. ?

CAMike

None
Contributor
These sightings aren't actually alien, they're humans from the future Earth(same dimension). They've traveled back in time to save us from ourselves. These aliens refer to themselves as Ultra-Magaliens. True Alien-American patriots!

Mirage

pilot
The phrases “oh, I guess that was just a Mylar balloon” and “we have no idea what it is, sorry” just won’t satisfy the public. ?
Nor the congressmen who get the TS briefings, apparently. Nor the DoD folks who are paid to study the events.