• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UFOs?

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Lucas really got Obiwan's line wrong in the Ep. 4 script, huh?
"Those blasts points are much too accurate for sand people; only imperial stormtroopers are so precise"
Then he has tuscan raiders picking off pod racers from a mile away in Ep. 1?
Maybe it was dramatic foreshadowing for the prequels. Younger, spryer Obi-Wan was something less than a tactical genius in those movies. Average personal mentor (win some, lose some), good 1v1 swordsman, below average pilot, average at best battlefield leadership... how did he get promoted to general?? I guess he had good timing in his year group.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
Maybe it was dramatic foreshadowing for the prequels. Younger, spryer Obi-Wan was something less than a tactical genius in those movies. Average personal mentor (win some, lose some), good 1v1 swordsman, below average pilot, average at best battlefield leadership... how did he get promoted to general?? I guess he had good timing in his year group.
If you watch The Clone Wars (animated series), Obi-wan actually does get portrayed as more of a battalion- and brigade-level commander.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Unless they're shooting at major characters and then they cant hit the broadside of a barn.
It was all part of the plan to let them escape and take the homing beacon to the rebel base. Darth Vader was playing four dimensional chess.

Speaking of people who got screwed on their fitreps (cough) Anakin (cough).