• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun ICEMAN costume patches

Which is more gay?

• Top Gun Patches

Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Arrested in Ninja Costume

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters

Yankee Uniform Tango
Maybe you should just go with the volleyball scene costume. Just don't forget to practice your "ball handling" skills.

volleyball1hq7.jpg

picklesuit

Dirty Hinge
pilot
Contributor
I just hope the OP will post a picture when he is finished putting his "costume" together. I think I would have to go as "Air Boss Johnson" (Duke Stroud) if I had to pick a character to be for Halloween, he had the best scene in the movie...

Single Seat

Average member
pilot
None
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMFG... The ninja video was hilarious. WTF were those kids going to do when the guys slinging crap pulled a Tec 9 out and stuck it in their face?

Besides, drug dealers don't sell drugs... drug dealers "offer" drugs. ~Chris Rock

Jeff29

Science Project
Anthony, don't feel too bad. At one time, everyone of these guys thought Top Gun was the coolest thing known to man.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Anthony, don't feel too bad. At one time, everyone of these guys thought Top Gun was the coolest thing known to man.
Yeah but wanting to dress up as Iceman down to the specific patches would have been gay back then too....

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
I just hope the OP will post a picture when he is finished putting his "costume" together. I think I would have to go as "Air Boss Johnson" (Duke Stroud) if I had to pick a character to be for Halloween, he had the best scene in the movie...

Threadjack - From the Annals of Product Placement

At time t=10, you'll notice the sailor who was carrying the tray will deliberately flip it on it's side to show the Pepsi logo. Pepsi was a major marketing partner for the film, and this was well before manufacturers were as blatant about product placement in movies as they are today.