• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun ICEMAN costume patches

Which is more gay?

• Top Gun Patches

Votes: 61 66.3%
  • Arrested in Ninja Costume

Votes: 31 33.7%

• Total voters

anthonyerr

Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum so I apologise if this subject seems somewhat trivial.
I would like to re-create ICEMAN’s (from TOP GUN the movie) flight costume, however I am finding it extremely difficult to find 3 patches.
I’d be very grateful for any help,
Best,
Anthony

Brunes

pilot
You're Dangerous!!

(I can't stop chuckling right now....Good luck finding the patch work!!)

SDNalgene

Blind. Continue...
pilot
I would send an email to the guy at Wings in Pensacola. He has a lot of old patches so he might be able to help, either because he has them or because he might know someone who would. It's good to see that you are planning your Halloween costume one month in advance, even if it is Iceman. Just one question though, how'd your dad take it when you told him? :D

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
I think I found them for you. You'll be real authentic with these.

Patch_27_Gayhead.jpg

61RPUQfeTzL._SL500_AA280_.gif

B

Blutonski816

You know, I think this guy might be for real...

Dude... ever hear of "lurk before you leap?"

Dingobat

Guess she don't like the Cornbread either...
LobsterBack.gif
Tony, being British and all, go for this.
Dude, an 'Iceman' with a English accent would be over the top on the Richter-scale of homo-ness.

FLYTPAY

Pro-Rec Fighter Pilot
pilot
None
Hi guys,
I'm new to this forum so I apologise if this subject seems somewhat trivial.
I would like to re-create ICEMAN’s (from TOP GUN the movie) flight costume, however I am finding it extremely difficult to find 3 patches.
I’d be very grateful for any help,
Best,
Anthony
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=topgunlg0.jpg
http://img184.imageshack.us/my.php?image=topgunplb1.jpg
Anthony, if you ever call it a costume again I am going to declare shenanigans on you and then I shall choke you through your computer screen. Cheers, FLYTPAY:D

brownshoe

Contributor
:
Anthony, if you ever call it a costume again I am going to declare shenanigans on you and then I shall choke you through your computer screen. Cheers, FLYTPAY:D

:):):):):) ( I wasn't sure how many I was allowed... Forum rules and all...)

Steve

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
I saw this thread when it first went up and didn't have the heart to laugh my ass off as the first reply. since you guys have taken that burden off my conscience, i can safely sit here and chuckle.

to the OP: just slick your hair up, thrown some random patches all over a flight suit, wear some super obnoxious reflective aviators, and bring on the oiled up men. You'll be ready to go.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
I don't know which is more gay: dressing up like Iceman or going after drug dealers while dressed as a Ninja (reference see nickUSN's post here).

So I added a poll. (Not because I am really interested, but it seems like a good way to continue busting on this....)

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
Anthony?
blaznivy-mr-bean-ate048.jpg

don't forget the knit polo that Ice was sporting underneath his flight costume.
LacosteMensClassicRedShirt.jpg

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
I don't know which is more gay: dressing up like Iceman or going after drug dealers while dressed as a Ninja (reference see nickUSN's post here).

So I added a poll. (Not because I am really interested, but it seems like a good way to continue busting on this....)
Toughest decision I've had to make all year :D