• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tipsy Gypsy Leather Patches

PropAddict

Now with even more awesome!
pilot
Contributor
EDIT: Where in hell can I go to get the patches sewn on in San Dog? I don't even know if the PR shop does leather, and after getting a couple flight suits re-ranked, don't know if I want to have the PRs do it, free or not.

PR shop did mine. No regrets here.

loadtoad

pilot
Contributor
I got my TG name tag in the mail last week and had it sewn onto my jacket today. The quality is amazing and it looks great. As a winging gift, my wife bought me a G1 from flightjacket.com so naturally I had to go with the top quality TG name tag. Took three months to get it, well worth the wait.

charon81

Leather Flight Jacket

Never had a chance to wear my flight jacket and now that I'm winged and its about to get cold, I was wondering where you guys would recommend getting a leather name tag for the jacket. I heard Wings in Pcola? Any advice would be awesome thanks!

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
Not that I've been around the block with this kind of thing, but this place looks pretty damn good.

http://tipsygypsy.7p.com/index.html

If you don't want the super duper ones, there's somewhere on base that will make them. In PCola it's personal services. At Cherry Point is used to be one of those vendors between the PX and commissary. I suppose it differs from place to place.

Beans

*1. Loins... GIRD
pilot
Dr. Beans got me a Typsy Gypsy nametag for Christmas last year, they are very nice. Another thread here says more about them.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Personalized services at the NEX should be able to take care of that for you for the standard name tag. If you want to go classy and don't mind waiting a little while, Tipsy Gypsy is the way to go.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
TG is definitely the way to go for leather. There are a few other places online that will do'em... but TG is by far a great place to go for leather and definitely a favorite.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Tipsy Gypsy makes a great product, but the wait is long. Wings and Things Pcola does a real nice leather one. I've been pretty disappointed with my nametage from flightjacket.com. Just doesn't measure up to the other two.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
I got TG. Took a couple months from first email to my mailbox but the embossed brown tags are SWEET. Gotta get it sewn on now.

a2b2c3

Mmmm Poundcake
pilot
Contributor
Or just go with the no name tag look on the jacket. I kinda like that better.