• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tick tock.. tick tock.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
But what KIND of tea? i think that statement was a little vague, could you specify Earl Grey or perhaps Green Tea? Was it his left or right pinky? You can't assume what pinky he'd be using, since his title doesn't indicate lefty or righty. You'll have to keep these things in mind as a DIVO.

;) ;) ;)

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
But what KIND of tea? i think that statement was a little vague, could you specify Earl Grey or perhaps Green Tea? Was it his left or right pinky? You can't assume what pinky he'd be using, since his title doesn't indicate lefty or righty. You'll have to keep these things in mind as a DIVO.

;) ;) ;)
His first mistake was to assume I even have pinky fingers at all. Assumption....the mother of all fvck ups.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
Hahahahah, Good call there, Steve. That's where i went wrong, i assumed. Because when i ASSUME, i make an Arse out of Uma Thurman.
:) :) :)

brixtonbulldog

FC3atheBainbridge
Eh...

Yes I meant STA-21 results. Anyone else who knows about the program is wondering right now as well and knows that they really should be out by now. It could have been considered vague but if you don't think you know what I was asking about than you didn't have to respond because you probably wouldn't have an answer. But I think it's awsome that you guys would rather make little comments about the ambiguity of the question than actually answering it since it is obvious most of you know what I was talking about.

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Wilkins and FLY Navy, why dont you stop busting thier balls and let them chat about thier program. The E-dogs know what theyre talking about... you dont. Go back to the wardroom and sip your tea with your pinky in the air.
Booya!

Hmmmm.....Deckape....Now that is a guy I want in my wardroom...just picture those deep philosophical discussions at lunchtime.:D

Booya loves me, too.:confused: You, too... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=booya

Woop dere it is! Word Up! :p

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
But I think it's awsome that you guys would rather make little comments about the ambiguity of the question than actually answering it since it is obvious most of you know what I was talking about.
It would have been answered by now if someone who had the information you were looking 1) saw your question 2) knew the answer and 3) was able to post it

But because there is nothing posted regarding the answer to your question, there appears to be a little hiccup with that process just described. I'm guessing there is someone who knows, they just can't post it.

Just called STA-21, the results are sitting on the CNO's desk and have been sitting there since last week and are still there as of today.

no problem, i am just desperate for any info on the results, Its like a disease, i check sta, i check bol, i check airwarriors, over and over and over again. From the moment i wake up till right before i go to bed. I guess you could call it a STA obsessive compulsive disorder.

Floppy_D

I am the hunted
The part that's gonna suck, is when the results DO actually come out, you won't have your obssesive-compulsive ritual to go through over and over again.
:D :D :D

update

Called STA, said results were still on admirals desk and that he would be going on leave on tuesday, hopefully he will sign them on monday, if not we must wait till he gets back.

ETSubGuy

I hate this game. I wish we all had the logical answer to why the CNO is delaying these results so long. He must know the hate and discontent he is causing!

STA-21NURSE

Here are my thoughts regarding the STA results:

First, the CNO is the highest ranking Naval Officer in America. I can only imagine how busy he is. Those of us who have ever been in an administrative/supervisory position can relate to the tedious nature of those duties. Now, amplify that by 1000 and I would hazard to say that you would be approaching the CNO’s level of daily sufferings.

Second, I too am eagerly awaiting the results. But, I have recently had a revelation. To quote a TV show; “the great thing about a fantasy is the possibility that it may come true. When you realize that it won’t, it just sucks!”
Since the day I mailed my package, I have been living a fantasy. I have been exploring the “what-ifs” in my mind and imagining my future as a Naval officer. Sadly, the day the results come out is the day that my fantasy may come to an end (at least, for another year). Frankly, I am OK with the notion of fanaticizing for a couple more weeks.

Part of leadership is the ability to accept things that our out of your control and to exercise a great deal of patience. My suggestions: relax, explore the possibilities in your mind and enjoy this period of innocence. One way or the other, it ends soon enough.

Tuckster

MIF HUNTER
None
Well said STA-21NURSE, and with the volume of applicants a few extra days to hope is kind of nice.....