• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The TBS Buzzword Saga

FlyMikeFly

Happiness is Vectored Thrust
pilot
Contributor
Yes and I am placing you under arrest. No, I just wanted to keep the thread going in the intended direction. I didn't mean to offend. Sorry.

Tex_Hill

Airborne All the Way!!!
Oh my Navy bretheren, I regret that this thread was intended to collect the infamous "TBSisms" particular to Marines who have endured The Basic School. While I appreciate your motivation and eagerness to fit in here, there may be another thread somewhere else that better fits your needs. :icon_tong

If you only wanted Marines to reply, then perhaps you should have either added "Marines Only" in the title or written the title in crayon so the other forum members would have been forewarned. :D

HH-60H

Manager
pilot
Contributor
Yes and I am placing you under arrest. No, I just wanted to keep the thread going in the intended direction. I didn't mean to offend. Sorry.

I am sure that you meant no offense. However, keeping a thread "on track" is nearly impossible in any internet forum. Besides throwing in some similar Navyisms just contributes to the overall community of this website. No biggie either way really.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
If you only wanted Marines to reply, then perhaps you should have either added "Marines Only" in the title or written the title in crayon so the other forum members would have been forewarned. :D

It is in the "Marine Corps/TBS" section," so as much as it pains me, he has a point.