• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The TBS Buzzword Saga

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
"deciduous"
"coniferous"

For the NSI crowd--"And as we cross this stream, we should be able to pick out the contrast between albedoes of the deciduous and coniferous trees."

which reminds me of...
Texture
Contrast
Noctiluminescent clouds
and my favorite...
Gugensheins

Screamtruth

นักมวย
There are no "Sgt Instructors" at TBS, you're thinking OCS. And yes, some of the TBS buzzwords are found at the recruit depots, and some are found throughout the Fleet Marine Force. But this ongoing list is made up of the buzzwords that we Lt's never want to hear again when we leave TBS.

"deciduous"
"coniferous"

"Roger That. I am checking, LT." :D

Out.

tlord82

pilot
1) "He's firing the OFP" (Own Fvcking Plan)

2) "We're gonna make some money" (its gonna get real sucky, real fast)

3) The Firehose:eek:

phrogpilot73

For the NSI crowd--"And as we cross this stream, we should be able to pick out the contrast between albedoes of the deciduous and coniferous trees."

which reminds me of...
Texture
Contrast
Noctiluminescent clouds
and my favorite...
Gugensheins
Ahhh, I remember those days... Don't forget - Zeitgeibers. Has absolutely nothing to do with anything you mentioned above, but it's my favorite word in the NVD Manual...

KBayDog

Or, usually more like a sunrise, sunset, etc.

...or the duty schedule, night flights, morning flights, afternoon flights, morning meetings, afternoon meetings, etc.

Somehow, my body clock is always "hacked" with the US Naval Observatory Master Clock. (Funny how that works out. ;) )