• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Video Thread...

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
Wanted to repost this because they took the original one down and edited it a little...make sure to keep listening to the comms during the credits.

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
"160, you're keying the mic when you land"

That happens fairly often when the TRACOM hits the boat. At least, that's what the LSOs tell me. We'll see what my experience is next week when we go hook down.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
This brings back memories. It was shown on channel 3 in Cleveland when the station signed off at 1:00AM. (for all of you youngens, TV wasn't 24 hours a day before cable TV)

Kids these days have never even heard of a test pattern....

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
The T-45 video is Skyler, an FCF pilot now in Meridian. He was down in Kingsville when I first got down here.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
This brings back memories. It was shown on channel 3 in Cleveland when the station signed off at 1:00AM. (for all of you youngens, TV wasn't 24 hours a day before cable TV)

Grew up in CLE and don't remember seeing this - guess it was after my bedtime...

hobbstc

None
A new You Tube series. "Bogies and Bandits" on the Northrop Grumman Channel. It talks about AIMVAL/ACEVAL, ROE, Link 16 and new systems that have developed over the years. There are 4 parts. Part 4 Contains info on F-35 Check them out.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4