• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery...part DEUX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yes, the TV screen. That bird was at end of life, and the Mission Systems wouldn't load, so we jokingly decided to turn the test screen on so it looked like something was working. Looking at the instruments, it looks like it had the NVG mod, which means this was a HUD bird, so I'm a little surprised the SACs weren't fixed to come up. I think at that point, neither Mx or Ops cared.

I'd have to check my logbook, but this might have been my last flight in a Bravo.

Lesh

pilot
Here's the uncle (Philippine Air Force- rotary) after beating the shit outta Chuck Norris. :cool: Always brags about this one.

The%20Chuck_zpsxzax6naq.jpg

Apparently he flew during production of some movie called Missing in Action. Can't say I've seen it (damn Millennials, right?).

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
This video is just so much awesomeness - Phantoms and Buccaneers recovering on the old HMS Ark Royal - back when our British friends actually had a Navy -

ChuckMK23

pilot
“extremely aggressive” and so low that wakes were kicked up in the water below the jets, Navy officials said.

ChuckMK23

pilot
The incidents yesterday were exceptional - yes. What's more troubling is how off guard the USS Donald Cook was found to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.