• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Glocpilot and the Princess (April's Fool or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm not sure which is funnier, the ensign being a complete bitch, or the JG, apparently an NPQ stash himself, coming in and saying to ease up. Really? I could see a senior guy saying to "Ease up on ENS Niedermier, she's a little gung-ho," but a JG stepping in is, well, the retarded helping the blind.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Especially the j.g. lecturing everybody else in the chain (including O-4's and above) about how they should talk to fellow officers.

Savor that irony. Savor it.

Please G-d someone tell me this is an April Fool's. Otherwise A4s is going to have to weep for the future.

Alpha_Echo_606

Does not play well with others!™
Contributor
Especially the j.g. lecturing everybody else in the chain (including O-4's and above) about how they should talk to fellow officers.

Savor that irony. Savor it.

Please G-d someone tell me this is an April Fool's. Otherwise A4s is going to have to weep for the future.

I think we all weep...

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
So a little Google-Fu reveals this little factoid....

If she were even remotely hot I could *possibly* excuse it....unfortunately she's not, so she got the double whammy, retard combined with ugliness. Guess she should'a seen it coming.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Seems like this thread may have also run its course. I think that laughing at the emails is enough without e-stalking this ENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.