• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Glocpilot and the Princess (April's Fool or what?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfrankie08

pilot
Who are these people? Are they stashes just sitting around?
As far as OCS, I don't know, most are wound pretty tight but still scared shitless from being abused children for the past 13 weeks to go full retard on someone. I'd say academy, or maybe a Citadel/Texas A&M grad.
Or they feel like after being treated like shit for 13 weeks, that they deserve a little bit of respect... You can take it from both angles..

Gotta concur with scoolbubba, most of the folks who I've run into with chips on their shoulders as Ensigns all came from a small school in Maryland. .
I've met my fair share of OCS and ROTC ENS with chips on their shoulders as well... They come from all sources..

sodajones

Combat Engineer
This is both the funniest and saddest thing I've read in the last month. Bravo Miss Humble Princess....bravo.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
Orignal email was good. Commissioning source hate, no so good.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
And that's where they're so, so wrong.

They're not wrong. They do deserve respect.... as much respect as any ENS deserves from ROTC or the Academy. Now, running your mouth to a salty-dog retired warrant... that's just retarded.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Ok that makes sense. I was wondering how you figured she was from the academy, Citadel, or Texas A&M but not VTech. Can't argue with the crystal ball though.

It was said in jest. Don't get so butt hurt. And she's not from VT because I don't know her.

NavAir42

I'm not dead yet....
pilot
Gents,
If we have learned nothing from 235 years of JO buffoonery it's that a jackass can be born of many sources. No one source is immune.

hokifire

(which by the way, I noticed, she only signs her emails Respectfully, vice Very Repsectfully)

Is this a thing? If signing "Respectfully" is actually improper, my OR must think I'm a colossal asshole.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor
Is this a thing? If signing "Respectfully" is actually improper, my OR must think I'm a colossal asshole.

Back when I was a young Ensign, I had a Captain tell me that things going to someone who outranks you is Very Respectfully and something going to equals or subordinates is Respectfully.

When in doubt, go with the V/R

I don't know if that is still tradition or courtesy, but it was how I was taught.
If I'm wrong, then sorry for the bad gouge.

NUFO06

None
I was taught the V/R and R rule the same way. I usually just always do V/R to be sure I dont hurt someone's "butthole."
I find it odd how busy she is as a stash that she cant automatically say, hey whenever you want to do the interview I am available. WTF is so important in her stash job? Check her schedule?

jsmiller

There's one thing that I don't think anyone noticed. How the hell did the "boyfriend" get involved??? Was he CC'd or BCC'd? And if so, did this ENS really think her boyfriend would be able to pull anything with his (gasp) O-2 status? Seriously?!?!....

Status
Not open for further replies.