• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Test - Aircraft models pics

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Mad Dog, what kind of model is your SH-60? Looks like a toy instead of a model you made.
@Flash...it's a combination die cast and plastic model (toy) from Sporty's that basically came pre-assembled/painted...all I had to do was unfold the main rotor blades and install the tail rotor. I can't remember the brand name but I believe it was about $25. I purchased it after my wooden 'PI Special' SH-60B model disintegrated while sitting on its stand. Also, the SH-60B model (toy) from Sporty's comes with a stand...it's pictured below on the stand.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:

Jublov

Play Top Gun Til' the VHS breaks
He's an aviator, I would be surprised if he didn't pay attention to detail :D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Or most Navy -46s in the 70's and 80's.

Mad Dog, what kind of model is your SH-60? Looks like a toy instead of a model you made.

Flash, I have to give you crap about this one.... Here's a recursive link to answer your question: https://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/test-aircraft-models-pics.41901/

If you click through it fast enough, you might be able to see through time...or break the internet.

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor

mad dog

the 🪨 🗒️ ✂️ champion
pilot
Contributor
Irrelevant, but what kind of watch is that? I like it, and also a nice train set!
Thanks for the compliments @Jublov. :)

The watch is an Omega Speedmaster Professional "Moonwatch"...it's a mechanical (hand wind) movement. I received it from the wife and kids about 6 months ago for my 51st b-day. The watch comes in a ridiculously humongous box that holds the watch and the multiple accessories that come with it.

The train set is not really a "train set"...it's a compilation of several Lionel items that I purchased individually about 20 years ago. The transformer is a Lionel ZW (275W) from either the 1940's, 1950's or 1960's which had been refurbished when I had purchased it from a local Lionel dealer.