• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Test - Aircraft models pics

Flash

SEVAL/ECMO
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Been a few years...Bf-109 G-4 Trop
View attachment 21484

If Me-109 was good enough for the Brits and its own pilots it is good enough for me!

Very nice model, I'm going to try my first in ~30 years here soon (Hawker Hunter) with one of the little ones and I seriously doubt it'll look anywhere close to that.

Pags

N/A
pilot
If Me-109 was good enough for the Brits and its own pilots it is good enough for me!

Very nice model, I'm going to try my first in ~30 years here soon (Hawker Hunter) with one of the little ones and I seriously doubt it'll look anywhere close to that.
Thanks, I've had the benefit of a friend who happens to be an award winning model maker who has been kind enough to provide some mentoring.

My first models after a 20+yr hiatus were nothing to write home about and it took a fair number of frustrating disasters to get what you see above. Practice, patience, and the right tools are key.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
My first models after a 20+yr hiatus

rm9.gif