• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tattoo questions

Afterburner76

Life is Gouda
pilot
i'm sick of those that say you can't fly jets and have tatts. i'm literally COVERED in tatts (yes, below the sleeves and shorts) and in the jet pipeline...

...that being said, nobody's ever asked, nor cared.

just a word in on the subject...

Mumbles

pilot
Contributor
i'm sick of those that say you can't fly jets and have tatts. i'm literally COVERED in tatts (yes, below the sleeves and shorts) and in the jet pipeline...

...that being said, nobody's ever asked, nor cared.

just a word in on the subject...

...wurd

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Isn't there anything else your girlfriend can give you before you ship out to OCS?

Yes she gives me everything else a couple times a week, and for good reason too!

However, this tattoo is long over due. We have both been wanting to get it done for months, but I have been waiting becuase I wasn't sure how it would be percieved. It isn't anything tasteless, religous, or gang related. She is doing a fairly good sized chest piece. A traditional looking American Eagle. Her specialty is traditional style tattoo. The meaning behind it would simply be American pride, and a reminder of my desire to fly.

Thunderkiss

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Just curious, what tribe are you in?

the tribal armband was just a stupid ass choice i made a long time ago when i was 16 years old... and NO the biker working in the shop did not card me. At the time it was just popular, and I was the only guy on the football team that had one.

And BTW... I have to hear shit from my girlfriend all the time about having a dumb ass tribal armband... especially since she is a tattoo artist and has sleeves on both arms, a chest plate... legs and back all done. Think Kat Von D.

Thunder

phrogdriver

More humble than you would understand
pilot
Super Moderator
Tribal=gay X 2

Seriously, though, a tatt is going to be there your entire life. What's the rush of a couple more months? I'm not anti-tattoo--I have a couple myself (one school, one USMC), but I got them after OCS.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
wait a couple of months? Do i get to go home and blow off some time after OCS or something... cus i figured that after commission i would be sent to some other place to work / train...

My girlfriend is not going to leave outer limits tattoo... it is her home... do I have time to go back to Cali after OCS?

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
wait a couple of months? Do i get to go home and blow off some time after OCS or something... cus i figured that after commission i would be sent to some other place to work / train...

My girlfriend is not going to leave outer limits tattoo... it is her home... do I have time to go back to Cali after OCS?

Just find a higher quality girlfriend. Game over. Trust me .... :)

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor

Nope. Once you're inducted, you can never go home again. Seriously, it's in your contract.

Thunderkiss

ENS - SNFO
Just find a higher quality girlfriend. Game over. Trust me .... :)

But my chick rocks, she's hawt... check out her work on myspace. She is listed with Outer Limits Tattoo

Nope. Once you're inducted, you can never go home again. Seriously, it's in your contract.

sweet I hate home... if she wants me she will go where i tell her. My love is flying... hope my dreams dont get crushed! im up for Jan boards........................................... FINALLY

thunderkiss