• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 Natops

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Just got the T-6 NATOPS. 478 pages, ouch! And I'm told that fleet aircraft NFMs are much worse.

Much. They are measured in inches. I cracked my NATOPS in primary probably less than 20 times. I crack it daily in the RAG. You will eventually be responsible for a WHOLE lot more of your NATOPS than you will in primary.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Is it just me or is the verb "crack" being used excessively in this thread?

Better as a verb than as a noun. I don't like snorting crack, nor do I like the quintessential piece of blue-collar Americana: the overweight plumber with his drooping trousers and exposed crack.

mmx1

Woof!
pilot
Contributor
Is the airworthiness site restricted to .mil only now? (it wasn't when I got the 57 pubs) I can't log on except at an NMCI computer and I have no way of getting a 50mb NATOPS off an NMCI computer except to burn a cd.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Is the airworthiness site restricted to .mil only now? (it wasn't when I got the 57 pubs) I can't log on except at an NMCI computer and I have no way of getting a 50mb NATOPS off an NMCI computer except to burn a cd.

You don't need a .mil, just a CAC reader. I just accessed it from my personal laptop (and no, I will not download it for you).