• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 Natops

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anybody know if the T-45A NATOPS comes in electronic form, such as a disk or download? If so where can I get it?
As with most other Navy documents, I can almost guarantee that it is in electronic format somewhere. Now, the question you should really be asking is whether you have access to it or not. You could try the high side...it may be out there somewhere. If it's on the low side, I'd be willing to bet that whatever unclas website it is on, you'll need a password to get to it.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I have a T-45C NATOPS in electronic format, but it doesn't have Change 1 or Interim Change 17 (18?) on it, so... it'd be kinda like bad gouge. Maybe one of the newer studs here has the updated version.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
you can go to:

https://www.natec.navy.mil/

Request an account, and you can download anything...including NATOPS manuals with the Interim changes incorporated.

You will probably need a .mil email account to do so.

I have a T-45C NATOPS in electronic format, but it doesn't have Change 1 or Interim Change 17 (18?) on it, so... it'd be kinda like bad gouge. Maybe one of the newer studs here has the updated version.

Thanks for the links. Fly Navy I'll take what you have, I mainly want to use it so I can print the system diagrams, so that would be perfect.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Thanks for the links. Fly Navy I'll take what you have, I mainly want to use it so I can print the system diagrams, so that would be perfect.

Unfortunately I never learned how to read and saw you wanted the T-45A NATOPS, which is different. Sorry man, wish I could help.

squeeze

Retired Harrier Dude
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor

You're aware there are big system diagram foldouts in the back of the natops, aren't you?

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
You should commit the diagram to memory, so you won't have to keep flipping back and forth! What, you can't handle it?!

PS... even with a digital copy, I found it difficult to print full size system diagrams while on the road or places like Bahrain. I ended up having to draw them up on a board, just like flight school.

BugDriver

pilot
Piperdriver,

Take your NATOPS to the Sim building and go to the ONAV classroom. The [color] copier there will do 11x18 copies for you, and the government pays for it. Does that help?