• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 Natops

HibbertUSMC

indeed, more like 5 years old, but people still try to go to those links. The one posted by Kray1395 was the same link but the url changed. Guess I won't try to put out any more new information ever again...

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
An easier way would be to go to your squadron's NATOPS Officer and ask if he/she has a digital copy of the pub. I know our squadron has both the PCL and NATOPS in digital format.

-ea6bflyr ;)

Tom

pilot
Contributor
An easier way would be to go to your squadron's NATOPS Officer and ask if he/she has a digital copy of the pub. I know our squadron has both the PCL and NATOPS in digital format.

-ea6bflyr ;)
Doesn't work if you're trying to be a motivated pool student.

Doesn't work if you're trying to be a motivated pool student.

Sorry but if you are a pooled student, just go to your NATOPS office and get an OFFICAL version (With interim changes) vice any unofficial website, or official website where you can't get an account for because you don't need access to because you don't have supervisor who will verify you. IMO it's easiest and best way.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
For what it's worth, D_Rob got his account today with no problems using a .mil email account for verification. Site appears to have all the interim changes....this is the Natec (official) site

And that NATOPS makes my old T-34C one look like a child's story book

For what it's worth, D_Rob got his account today with no problems using a .mil email account for verification. Site appears to have all the interim changes....this is the Natec (official) site

And that NATOPS makes my old T-34C one look like a child's story book

damn...that was easy ;)
Used to be a major red a$$ to get an account