• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 Goshawk question??

Schnugg

It's gettin' a bit dramatic 'round here...
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Trim is your friend if you do get it past 1.0 IMN.

Nose up, nose up, nose up...come on...come on....

D_Rob

Lead LTJG
I hope this turns into the "How fast I got the goshawk on my fam solo" thread...

Out of curiosity, what are the altitudes for the MOAs out in KRock?

Kycntryboy

pilot
I hope this turns into the "How fast I got the goshawk on my fam solo" thread...

Well not to much competition left in the "how fast I came in the break on my FCLP solo" :icon_smil x 2:D

bunk22

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator

I hope not for their sake! Hell, I've already been accused of perhaps wanting to go supersonic for just asking of the question.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
If you're foolish enough to have encountered transonic pitchup on your FAM solo, you're doubly stupid for posting about it on the Internet. And no, I didn't. :p

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
If you're foolish enough to have encountered transonic pitchup on your FAM solo, you're doubly stupid for posting about it on the Internet. And no, I didn't. :p

If you didn't over g the jet and you stayed within the bounds of the MOA what is the big deal? No rules were broken.

ACowboyinTexas

Armed and Dangerous
pilot
Contributor
^^Trying to build your bag of TINS stories while you're still an SNA and then posting about it just doesn't sound like the height of good judgement to me. But what the hell do I know, I never "hung it out there" and got any good sea stories like today's SNAs...

Ducky

Formerly SNA2007
pilot
Contributor
^^Trying to build your bag of TINS stories while you're still an SNA and then posting about it just doesn't sound like the height of good judgement to me. But what the hell do I know, I never "hung it out there" and got any good sea stories like today's SNAs...

I def agree sir, I guess my perspective was seeing how fast you can get the jet in the MOA and rockin the break at 400+ are two different things. One is an SOP violation one is not. Thanks for the insight though.

MasterBates

I refuse to comment on how fast I never flew the T-45.

I did get PB HCDAW for an FCLP pass.. PB = Pussy Break. I came in per FTI.. 250 or 300.. I forget which.