• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

Lelind321

I am shooting for this board as well but I’m still waiting to go to MEPS for my physical. It’s going on 3 months now

I am shooting for this board as well but I’m still waiting to go to MEPS for my physical. It’s going on 3 months now
MEPS has been my biggest hurdle because of an absence of medical records. There has been a lot of back and forth. Now I am strangely looking forward to it, probably just to get it over with.

My interview was not done right away. They kept pushing me to the right cause of workup cycle. I tried scheduling myself but they wanted my department head to be involved who is super busy

Newdecca

My interview was not done right away. They kept pushing me to the right cause of workup cycle. I tried scheduling myself but they wanted my department head to be involved who is super busy

I did interviews with CO's and XO's outside my command.

kbal731

Hi all! I will be submitting for this board (hopefully). Still waiting on either a MEPS appt or Walter Reed appt whatever my recruiter can get me in for first.

kbal731

A fellow bio nerd! I am waiting on MEPS, and I just figured out I need to get a waiver. Hopefully the latter doesn't take very long.

That's awesome! How long have you been waiting for MEPS, last I checked my OR told me expect something mid March and still haven't heard anything. Getting kinda worried since haven't heard any update. I don't need any waivers as of yet, but I'd like to have some breathing room just in case. Seems like sometimes they are fast, sometimes it can take a while.

That's awesome! How long have you been waiting for MEPS, last I checked my OR told me expect something mid March and still haven't heard anything. Getting kinda worried since haven't heard any update. I don't need any waivers as of yet, but I'd like to have some breathing room just in case. Seems like sometimes they are fast, sometimes it can take a while.
I started my application in January. The biggest hurdle was all the corrections I needed to do for the medical prescreen form and getting medical records. I'm still waiting on my letter's of recommendation forms to go out. I hear the waivers can take a few days up to a few months. I'm not too worried if I don't get my application in for the March 27th deadline. I can wait a few extra months till the next one (July 8th for the Aug 19th board) if need be. I'm really set on being an officer so I will jump through whatever hoops I must.

RadRad13

I started my application in January. The biggest hurdle was all the corrections I needed to do for the medical prescreen form and getting medical records. I'm still waiting on my letter's of recommendation forms to go out. I hear the waivers can take a few days up to a few months. I'm not too worried if I don't get my application in for the March 27th deadline. I can wait a few extra months till the next one (July 8th for the Aug 19th board) if need be. I'm really set on being an officer so I will jump through whatever hoops I must.

I would reach out with the deadline drawing near. No one is going to care about your career more than you.