• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

ABlasi

I submitted my application at the end of last month for this SWO board, fingers crossed. If it makes anyone in here better, the process of getting my application ready took almost four months, mostly because the closest Officer Recruiting is Boston, and I go to school in rural Maine. But as long as it took to prepare I always felt it was worth it. For those of you getting your applications together still, keep at it. My recruiter once said "I will work as hard as you do for this," and that is pretty much how the process went. Good luck to all of you!

RadRad13

Both times IWC; intel and CW.

I’m a prior service CTI and theIWC age limit is higher, so it made sense to me to stick to group and not get an age waiver.
I gotcha man. I submitted for the last intel board as well. i needed an age waiver this go around too. Lets hope for the best this May.

Found out that my package was still not submitted by my Chief Yeoman. I knew I should've done it myself 2 weeks ago. I just submitted my package now. I hope that it would make it to this board. So frustrated

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
Found out that my package was still not submitted by my Chief Yeoman. I knew I should've done it myself 2 weeks ago. I just submitted my package now. I hope that it would make it to this board. So frustrated
That's why I chose to do it myself, didn't want to trust my command and they drop the ball. I hope everything goes smooth and you get in.

kbal731

AHH looks like I'll be missing this board date then, was hoping to submit after the due date since historically they've taken passed the due date. On the bright side looks like June will be the next one.