• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

Just received an email stating that my package is with OCS medical for review. Hopefully I make it on this board since the new convene date is on April 08. How long does it stay with OCS medical before it gets to the board? Assuming my medical is clear

NavyOCS1

Surface Warrior
Just received an email stating that my package is with OCS medical for review. Hopefully I make it on this board since the new convene date is on April 08. How long does it stay with OCS medical before it gets to the board? Assuming my medical is clear

It takes about a week but hopefully your cleared the first time. I had to send addittional documents twice before being cleared.

I am cleared for medical and My package was sent to the next INTEL board. I needed an age waiver for SWO and all I did was email the SWO OCM Capt. Ray. got a reply within an hour and he said waiver was approved. Now waiting to see if I make it to this board

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
Let’s hope the results are just like the last board’s. My recruiter tells me that they selected 99% of SWO applicants. I am hoping that the board date being moved up is a good sign. For us at least.

RadRad13

Let’s hope the results are just like the last board’s. My recruiter tells me that they selected 99% of SWO applicants. I am hoping that the board date being moved up is a good sign. For us at least.
For sure! I hope they didnt rush to grab the numbers they wanted for thr fiscal year. Fingers crossed that the board date change is a good sign.

SilverSierra

Future SWO
I believe this was the latest posted on there.

Oh, now I see what folks are talking about with regard to the April 8th board. I had not heard anything about this from my recruiting staff. Have all May 8th applications that are completed moved up for this new board? And what OCS class start would this put us into?
I have been waiting patiently and would like to ship-out as soon as possible, but I would need to make some changes if I was projected to leave earlier than expected (although, I still have no idea when to expect anything.)

More confused than ever.

RadRad13

Oh, now I see what folks are talking about with regard to the April 8th board. I had not heard anything about this from my recruiting staff. Have all May 8th applications that are completed moved up for this new board? And what OCS class start would this put us into?
I have been waiting patiently and would like to ship-out as soon as possible, but I would need to make some changes if I was projected to leave earlier than expected (although, I still have no idea when to expect anything.)

More confused than ever.
No worries man. I saw the updates on here before my OR knew about them. Im tracking that the deadline had not changed. The board convene date moved up a month or so. It just means that we will get an answer a little bit sooner. Ship dates will vary but you can count on the possibility of it being a month earlier than you originally thought.