• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

twgilmo

It’s interesting to see different interactions people have with their OR. Mine let me know my packet was submitted and said “Hopefully the next time I talk to you will be to say you were selected.” And, unless I reach out for some reason I will not hear back until after results come out. It seems a lot of others have more regular contact.

I am not complaining, I have a lot of faith in my OR to give me the information I need as I need it.

SilverSierra

Future SWO
It’s interesting to see different interactions people have with their OR. Mine let me know my packet was submitted and said “Hopefully the next time I talk to you will be to say you were selected.” And, unless I reach out for some reason I will not hear back until after results come out. It seems a lot of others have more regular contact.

I am not complaining, I have a lot of faith in my OR to give me the information I need as I need it.

Same here. We worked together diligently to get my package in before March 27th. Now I wait. I have probably been a bother to my OR for new information, but now I kind of see why dates and timelines have not been laid out for me. I guess I will just hold off on asking more questions that they have answers to for now. With any luck, I'll get a call after the 8th to hear I've been selected. Here's hoping.

davis510

My OR informed me he gave it to the processor a while ago. Informed me headquarters has it now and that it will be submitted April for the May board and that he will keep me updated. This was in February when I last contacted him.