• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

LS2

Hello all,

I am active duty navy and according to BOL I have received a PROREC-Y. My application was reviewed at the 17DEC2018 board. My command has not been officially notified but I guess there's more to the process. My CCC is still waiting on an official email but for now I'm just glad to see progress in this long process. It has definitely been more than 3 PROREC'd at this point so I thinking they selected a few more. I hope to find out about final selection soon but based on other forums I know it can take some time. Congrats to all who made it and good luck to all still waiting.

digitydave

I'll dm it to you.
I'm having the same issue as ash587. Could you dm me the number as well?
I submitted the application, waited a week and resent it with a follow up email to the ocsquestions email from the FAQs. I haven't heard anything yet.

Poltel

They most likely received it. They're pretty backed right now and processing the large amount of applications they're getting is gonna take some time. Stop sending twice if you didn't misspell the email address. They'll have to delete one and if it's the first submission your package will be processed in the order in which it was received. Call before you submit twice.

zconkey

Well my I talked to my OR today, and he told me the system is showing me as Pro-Rec Y. I know Rufio said there were only three candidates selected, and it looks like all three have posted on this thread, so hopefully this isn’t a disappointing mistake.
Im also a fleet applicant and was informed by my CO that I was selected also

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be getting on this board. I still haven't been to MEPS. They have been giving the run around since October. My OR is hoping that I can get accepted any day now and get my package submitted before the end of the month (but likely after the due date this Friday). He tells me a few days after the deadline might not be a big deal, but who really knows. Pretty disappointed I'm looking at May now.

prestonaz

Unfortunately it doesn't look like I will be getting on this board. I still haven't been to MEPS. They have been giving the run around since October. My OR is hoping that I can get accepted any day now and get my package submitted before the end of the month (but likely after the due date this Friday). He tells me a few days after the deadline might not be a big deal, but who really knows. Pretty disappointed I'm looking at May now.
STAY MOTIVATED. My recruiter has been telling me some great things about opportunities for the SWO community lately. STAY COMMITTED